• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chipping Norton Outdoor Gym

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
The Fit-for-Parks circuit equipment, worth over $80 000, has been designed with a broad range of uses to cater to all ages and fitness levels and comes with large, easy to follow signs explaining each piece and the ways it can be used by people of varying abilities. Equipment includes a stretch station, a shoulder press machine, a cross trainer and stationary bikes.

The gym is conveniently located next to the children's playground, so that busy Mums and grandparents can exercise while the little ones are playing safely nearby in the fresh air and sunshine.

The gym is free to use and open 24 hours. Main focuses are on health and fitness through cardio vascular training as well as strength training and stretching exercises. It is easily accessible for those with mobility issues due to new pathways and soft rubber flooring.

When you have finished your workout there are nearby picnic facilities, lots of lovely walks to take around the lake and the small beach area for the kids to have a splash and a play in the sand .

Grand Flaneur Beach is located on a sandy bay area on the edge of Chipping Norton Lakes.

gym2.jpg

bike4.jpg

34906e9a646dd9a11c4701312b4c7f80_resized.jpg

Chipping Norton Outdoor Gym - Sydney

http://liverpool-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/keen-to-play-at-chipping-nortons-outdoor-gym/

Last edited:
actually yes tom lol. i took a look at the heap theyve installed back home near my folks place. the rest of the stuff is pointless.

I'm going to check it out tommorrow

I live about 5 mins away as well in Holsworthy, so I might check it out too out of curiosity.

How long has this been around? I'm surprised I've ever heard about it.

Last edited:
I live about 5 mins away as well in Holsworthy, so I might check it out too out of curiosity.

How long has this been around? I'm surprised I've ever heard about it.

Not sure how long it's been around.
I saw it on a TV show on the ABC last night so I Googled it. :)

These are everywhere, even have them out here in the bush in towns with less than 1000 people, been around for years, I know the one in Picnic Point and the one in East Hills has been there for at least 5 years that I know of.

There's also two lots of this same equipment recently installed in glenmore park too, actually quite a smart idea.