• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze Pre Workout DS

what do you guys mean by 'crash'? The stim effects suddenly wearing off making you want to fall asleep?
Its just that I am using another PW (the one from BN) and I never experience this 'crash'.

what do you guys mean by 'crash'? The stim effects suddenly wearing off making you want to fall asleep?
Its just that I am using another PW (the one from BN) and I never experience this 'crash'.

It's different for everyone, but I.don't crash hard just need a nap or weak coffee lol.

It's the same if I'm tired in the morning on my day off and have a coffee at work to wake up, by the afternoon I'm rooted and need another. But.if I don't have.any I'm fine :p

As far as pre workouts go, its not a.bad crash. The old jacked wad a terrible crash,

I sell this stuff I usually recommend having it no longer than 5 weeks because your body adjusts to it. I also day to switch pre-workouts and to not continuously have stimulants as you can really put pressure on your adrenal system so it's best to also find a non stimulant pre workout which is what I am using atm - international proteins no ignition :) hope that helps

I'm on my second tub now. But I had 2-3 weeks off whilst waiting for my new second tub to arrive. Thought it would have been a decent layoff to cycle off but didn't seem to help. I take 2 heaped scoops and it does nothing now. Built up to much of a tolerance. I find it suppressed my appetite which was great for me as I stubble to not to eat :)

Hmm I don't think I have replied here. I have a tub of this, doesn't feel like it does much. I concentrate a bit better. I have a few mates who use albuterex and they reckon that is ridiculous. I've never used it though.

Usually most pre-workouts have caffeine, Beta-A, etc. So you get a nice pump while you work out, but when the workout is done, your not only tired but the Pre-Wo wears off and all that boost drops. Imagine like a huge sugar rush, followed by a sugar low only you have also worked your ass off and your muscles are sore too.

Which is why you just crash and have a huge low.

I have the old Jack3d about 1/4 tub left. Great to use sparingly. When I used it daily, pump wears down. Uses it once a month or so and you feel like your a God in the gym though.