• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Critique my intake

D

damian

Would like peoples thoughts on current diet and see what needs to be changed for the best so my body changes.

Breakfast
Animal Mulit-V, bcaa, 2x fish oil tablet
1-1/2Cup oatmeal, 1scoop Whey protein
300ml Water
6 egg whites,1 whole tomato,2-3 mushrooms

Snack
Animal Real Gain Shake

Snack
200-250g Chicken Brest, Broccoli, cucumber, 300ml water(trying to change this meal, last couple days i've struggled to eat this)
3-400ml water

Lunch
sandwich(burgen or helgas soy&linseed) x 2 servings
Turkey (200g each)
Avocado
Cottage Cheese(2tablespoons)
Lettuce
2xfish oil tablets
3-400ml water

Snack
2 tins tuna(fresh spring water),150 - 200(depending how much of the rice I can eat at the time)
300ml water

Dinner
Steak
Sweet Potato
Bag of steam fresh vegies
2xfish oil tablets
3-400ml water

Sleep
1 1/2 cup caesin, bcaa, fish oil tablet

Only have following shakes on weights day, on non weight days that I goto gym, I'll have multi v, 1-2 thirds of acetyl in 3-400water and just do light cardio and some stretching.

Pre-Workout Shake
Animal pak multi-v
Reflex Tri-matrix
Bcaa

Post-Workout shake
Reflex Growth-Matrix
Bcaa
L-glutamine

This is basically day in day out food intake for me, on non workout days i'll lower my carbs a bit. Have a cheat meal on saturdays, but everything is reasonably down the line no crap food.
I train first thing in morning due to work hours, and going to my gym in arvo/night isn't worth the hassle. Can't use any machines due to amount of people hogging them.

Any help is truely appreciated. I have a feeling that i'm missing alot in this diet, hence the reason for asking for help. Honest opinions are truely welcome.

Cheers,

Damian.

Last edited:
why are you eating only egg whites?

wtf is animal pak multi-v and why are you replacing breakfast with it on trianign days?

and why are you only drinking 600ml of pure water (that you have mentioned.. )

Add some form of berries to breakfast.

Shreak,
Stats - 91.8kg(weighed this morning), 175cm, BF%(i don't know)
Goals - Already lost close to 50kg, now wanting to do clean bulk for size and shape.
Training - Just started a 6 week course of German Volume Training, trying to put on as much as I can during this 6 week, will then take 1 week off to deload then PT will give me another routine to do.

noobs,
Q1 - Sorry, i meant to put 1-2 yolks as well
Q2 - It's a multi-vitamin, and it's a typo, put that there instead of another place, sorry.
Q3 - Sorry, I have that with every meal. I was having around 6-700ml, but was told it was too much and stops body from digesting food as quickly.
Q4 - Will do this,blueberries, strawberries and the likes ok?

6 weeks at different percentages of my 1rms..
75,82, 84, 82, 84 90%

All programmed out by my PT, who I trust and has helped me make some huge differences in my training.

German volume training is 10X10 with 60 seconds rest between sets.......

If you can use 60% of your 1rm its pretty impressive.

I ment your 1rms though.