• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Crossfit looks like the shiz

But then you have to use a girly weight.

The goal at PTC is to do it with bodyweight, only 1 lifter has managed it so far.

And I have some strong boys there.

Seeing as its a 5 rep movement, x 20 makes it 100 reps. Empty bar Judds are gay.

But then you have to use a girly weight.

The goal at PTC is to do it with bodyweight, only 1 lifter has managed it so far.

And I have some strong boys there.

Seeing as its a 5 rep movement, x 20 makes it 100 reps. Empty bar Judds are gay.

Sorry Markos, I must have missed something along the way here. Wasn't AB asking for something that will get his heart racing? Then I saw 3 reps and 5 reps and then him saying that at PTC they do 3. And now you're saying bodyweight. I'm totally confused or at least have really missed the question. I'd appreciate it if you would clarify please. Thank you.

Fadi.

He is talking about doing Judds or Bears. Not sure I've ever seen anyone doing Bears for 20 reps

He is talking about doing Judds or Bears. Not sure I've ever seen anyone doing Bears for 20 reps

Ok, laugh if you wish Markos; but I thought Judds was the name of his girlfriend... :D!

Don't know anything about Judds and Bears. Sorry If I caused any confusion here, but I think no one was more confused than I.

Fadi.

Bears Fadi, you mustve done them, a different name maybe.

Powerclean to front squat to push press to back squat to push press behind neck.

Bears Fadi, you mustve done them, a different name maybe.

Powerclean to front squat to push press to back squat to push press behind neck.

Never done them Markos. But I do remember counting too many exercises just so I could master the two lifts. However, the "Bears" as you call them make me drool. I think I've mentioned that before.

Thanks for the clarification Markos. Now what's a Judd?...if it's not someone's name!:D

Fadi.

Crossfit has aspects which can be adapted to your workout which are great. Fran and Jacky involve circuits which include running pullups, kettlebell swings etc. One useful thing is a set of challenges or goals which is on one of the Crossfit sites which I am going use as something of a yardstick.