• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cutting diet and t3

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_sarahx

hi all,

so in the last few months i have put on 3-4kgs... i am trying to loose about 6-7kgs of fat and build muscle
at moment i am 171cms 63-64kgs :(
my house mate was a pro thai boxer and helped me with a diet and got me onto some t3

meal 1
protein shake
half an apple with almond spread

meal 2
60g protein
25g rice
70g veggies

meal 3
same as meal 2

meal 4
60g protein
70g veggies or salad
9g almonds

meal 5
same as meal 4

meal 6
protein shake - only if still hungry

what do you guys thing?
the rice is something im not used to having, used to follow paleo diet and also have done low carb for ages.. not sure how i feel about rice?

also im training 30mins cardio 5days a week, weights 3-4times a week. 1 rest day. also am thinking of having a cheat meal once a week to keep me sane and heard this helps with fat loss?

You've obviously made your mind up.
Personally I would not touch thyroid hormones with a 10 foot pole.

P.S - You won't tone up either. BB's who use thyroid hormones nearly always take steroids too combat the catabolic properties of the T3 or T4, but you knew this, right?

You've obviously made your mind up.
Personally I would not touch thyroid hormones with a 10 foot pole.

P.S - You won't tone up either. BB's who use thyroid hormones nearly always take steroids too combat the catabolic properties of the T3 or T4, but you knew this, right?

well thats the thing
everyone has their own theories about stuff.. this will do that. that will do this.
its not illegal so it obviously cant be that bad.

and yesss i knew that. lucky for me i dont want to gain... im quite happy to keep loosing :)

well thats the thing
everyone has their own theories about stuff.. this will do that. that will do this.
its not illegal so it obviously cant be that bad.

and yesss i knew that. lucky for me i dont want to gain... im quite happy to keep loosing :)

LOL, that has to be the single dumbest thing ive heard in.............. A long time.

Although thats great news for smokers and alcoholics though......... Their addictions cant be that bad.

yeah

i agree, was pretty dumb. guess i dont really have any other excuse to be honest.. except that my mate said it works and he seems to know his stuff and nothing else is really working for me now so yeah.
im confused

It is illegal without prescription, most definately. You've been ill advised again.

It is illegal without prescription, most definately. You've been ill advised again.

i dont mind learning. thats why i came to a website like this... so thank you

how did it get through customs then? clen got taken, obviously. but not t3?

yeah

i agree, was pretty dumb. guess i dont really have any other excuse to be honest.. except that my mate said it works and he seems to know his stuff and nothing else is really working for me now so yeah.
im confused

Then go listen to your mate, he is the expert after all...

Not to sound rude your posts speak of ignorance and when messing withthe endocrine system it isnt somehting where you "just try" things to see how they go.

Your body has a metabolic set point whereit thinks it should be. Now this can be altered however it can be very hard. What you are doing is saying ok ill smash some t3 to speed my metabolic funciton youll catabolise muscle loose some fat loose osme weight get to where you want.

But alas you have done that and loss muscle mass so that means that you now have a lower metabolic function then you did before plus the aftermath of weening off t3.

If you think you will get to a point and relax and just stay there you are dead wrong, you will rebound worse then before then you will try more drugs and eat less food and the cycle will start. Eventually depending on your phsycological make up you will try others things leading you ever more down hill. Judgeing from your blazay about messing with stuff your mate gives you a few things probably wont be taboo for you. So you will end up trying other things.

If you post a picture of your body in 3 seconds a few of us could tell you exactly what you need and im sure a few of the other guys are thinking the same way. From what i recall you where on here before looking for other things not drugs but supplements. So it does look like you are the get quick rich sort of person. Just remember how those schemes go in the end.

This is not a personal attack simply an observation from what i see time and time again.

Last edited:
go easy lads, shes been led down the garden path by her mate.... its good she came here for additional thoughts

T3 should not be taken unless your on steroids as you will LOOSE MUSCLE. Which will make you gain more fat as your metabolism when your finished T3 wont be as good. Study's have shown you can be on T3 for eight months of the year and have your thyroid function come back within weeks on stopping.

If your not on steroids...Don't take it, your an idiot if you do
If you are on steroids...Well your clearly are not worried about harming your own hormones so the choice is up to you, but it is VERY effective while on a course

T3 is the safest option on the market when it comes to those types of drugs but it stills doesn't beat good ol hard work and calorie counting!

One more thing... Your Thai boxing friend is an IDIOT who doesn't know shit by the sounds of it!

Last edited:
How about focusing on diet and training rather than messing with the thyroid? Again, I would avoid it. Last thing (contrary to popular belief) you want to do is 'lose weight' which encompasses lean body mass. Lose your LBM, & you'll gain that fat you've tried to lose just as a quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.