• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

D - Aspartic Acid

Train hard Joel the best form of revenge is to look better than ever before ;)

Use this situation to your advantage
This is true mate, now go get em.
Stay strong mate, if she just ups and leaves like that you are better off without here anyway.

Is DAA really any good. I've heard 50 percent tops increase. The more test you get out of it would ultimately mean more estrogen. seems to be similar to that cholestrol shit which didn't last long (effectiveness).

Last edited:
Its still better to be safe than sorry.

It might be wise if you know that your e2 is in the upper-normal range, but it would stupid to use a pharmaceutical AI without proper bloodwork.

Besides, I'd be more worried about excitotoxicity than e2..

This is true mate, now go get em.
Stay strong mate, if she just ups and leaves like that you are better off without here anyway.

Cheers mate - still so hard! :(

Might give this stuff a go $19 on bulk nutrients for 100g - next to other brands $45-50 for 100g.

Draw bloods, try it and see what happens...

I think celltech may be safer, it's been around forever and tried and tested.

This stuff is "new" who knows what it does...

Apparently its not new at all, its been around for some time.

I tried it for about 3 weeks @ 3g a day, Whether it was placebo or whatever I def felt a distinct boost in energy, libido and intensity when working out. My muscles felt/looked slightly fuller harder as well.
I just bought some more and plan to commence using it again in a few weeks, this time round I will be getting full hormone panel done before during and after.

Thats pretty much the effects I got as well.

I have been readin that you should use and anti estrogen with DA Acid.

Did you?

From the bloods I've seen, its not necessary, the increase in E2 has only been minimal. Remember E2 is needed for building mass.
I'd suggest taking L-Dopa, as there are suggestions about an increase in Prolactin.

Apparently its not new at all, its been around for some time.

Thats pretty much the effects I got as well.

From the bloods I've seen, its not necessary, the increase in E2 has only been minimal. Remember E2 is needed for building mass.
I'd suggest taking L-Dopa, as there are suggestions about an increase in Prolactin.

Well of course it has, its an amino acid.

What i am reffering to is simply the dosage and usage we are seeing here. E2 is needed for alot of things, however if someone has lower test due to a few reasons.. Simply boosting LH is not the optimal method for increasing testosterone. There would be a reason why test is lower then it should be or it is being dumped into e2 and these must be investigated...

Well of course it has, its an amino acid.

What i am reffering to is simply the dosage and usage we are seeing here. E2 is needed for alot of things, however if someone has lower test due to a few reasons.. Simply boosting LH is not the optimal method for increasing testosterone. There would be a reason why test is lower then it should be or it is being dumped into e2 and these must be investigated...

Yeah I know, I meant it has been used for sometime in Europe, although new to the bodybuilding scene.

Yeah I agree, if someone naturally has low test, taking any natty booster shouldn't be the remedy, it would simply be masking the fact.