• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dbol and appetite

andyr99

Hey peeps I started dbol 10 days ago stacked with test e and it seems the dbol has killed my appetite has anyone else had this? It wasn't a side effect I even thought about I was worried about hair loss this wasn't expected I'm now not sure whether to just cut it and continue with the test or persist a bit longer to see if my body gets used to it? Any thoughts on this would be good. Cheers

Apetite can be a tricky one... I know with Var you can get the same thing... Just a matter of staying the course and force feeding mate. Make sure you are eating enough!

You'll soon get into the routine of your meals etc.. and it wont be such a struggle.

You got all your ancillaries etc.. sorted?

What dosage test you running?

What is your dosage?

d-bol was good for my appetite but Anadrol kills it

I just hope it sorts itself out I hate not being optimal I smashed a session yesterday then couldn't eat my post workout meal it really annoyed me, yeah I've got everything I need I'm pretty prepared for anything have plenty of arimidex, nolvadex, clomid I've already had half an arimidex tab I was surprised how fast I needed it ive only ever run test before this cycle, I'm just doing 500mg p.w plus 40mg dbol p.d

I just hope it sorts itself out I hate not being optimal I smashed a session yesterday then couldn't eat my post workout meal it really annoyed me, yeah I've got everything I need I'm pretty prepared for anything have plenty of arimidex, nolvadex, clomid I've already had half an arimidex tab I was surprised how fast I needed it ive only ever run test before this cycle, I'm just doing 500mg p.w plus 40mg dbol p.d

Good. At least you've got the ancillaries sorted.

Just try and get it in and hopefully you'll get into the routine.

Some may suggest GHRP6 for apetite increase, but it can turn into a pricey course.

Yeah I'm not much of a believer of peptides I've tried a few and they seem to have a high price tag and not much reward I'm sure they make a "statistical" difference but in the real world are kinda shit haha

Do you take it with food or an empty stomach?
Some people find if they take it on an empty stomach it upsets their stomach which may lead to reduced appetite.

yeah with food its not like stomach discomfort it took about a week after I started dbol to start happening, I've decided to drop it too 20mg pre workout see if it goes away thanks for replies