• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dbol First try

Luss

Hey Guys, I want to start a try Dbol. I am not a noob to bodybuilding but i am a noob to performance inhancing drugs!
I have been training and natural for 7 years now but i have hit a wall for the past 12-18months with strength and size gains.

The reason why i want to is:

i HATE going to gym working my ass off 5-6 days a week then have some little tool that started gym 2 weeks ago jump on the gear and gain 20kgs.

Is there anything you can suggest

Cheers Guys
Have a Good one

Last edited by a moderator:
If your gonna cycle do more research, ask more questions and be careful how you word your posts.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; I wasn't referring to his gym ethic.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Hey Guys, I want to start a try Dbol. I am not a noob to bodybuilding but i am a noob to performance inhancing drugs!
I have been training and natural for 7 years now but i have hit a wall for the past 12-18months with strength and size gains.

i HATE going to gym working my ass off 5-6 days a week then have some little tool that started gym 2 weeks ago jump on the gear and gain 20kgs.

Cheers Guys
Have a Good one

A dbol only cycle? If your not pinning you are not doing a cycle.

And theres no way that tool would gain 20kg in 2 weeks let alone 6 months

Good dbol "only" cycle assuming you buy 2g of dbol

Run ephedrine throughout the entire cycle
Week 1: 10mg a day
Week 2: 20mg a day
Week 3: 30mg, 25mg nolva a day
Week 4: 40mg, 25mg nolva a day
Week 5: 40mg a day
Week 6: 40mg, 5g ascorbic acid a day
Week 7: 40mg, 5g ascorbic acid a day
Week 8: 40mg a day
Week 9: 20mg, 50mg clomid, 100mg androstdiendione, 25mg nolva, 25ug IGF-1 LR3 a day
Week 10: 50mg clomid, 100mg androstdiendione, 25mg nolva a day
Week 11: 25mg clomid, 100mg androstdiendione, 25mg nolva, 25ug IGF-1 LR3 a day
Week 12: 25mg clomid, 100mg androstdiendione, 25mg nolva, 25ug IGF-1 LR3 a day
Week 13+: continue androstdiendione and IGF-1 treatment until it's all gone

The dbol is ramped up in dose because throwing in 40mg a day will also ramp up your estrogen and cortisol just as fast and you'll stop getting results
Tamoxifen is added in weeks 3&4 as estrogen is ramped up by the body and then discontinued. You need estrogen for gains, so nolva is cycled in and out to keep levels under check but not too low. You can also take 0.5mg of adex and it will do the same job
Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is an anti-cortisol added in when cortisol starts to increase. Unfortunately there are no good anti-cortisol medications short of cytadren which you don't want to be taking unless you're running very high amounts of AAS and don't care about HTPA function in the short term
PCT is started the last week of the cycle
Clomid makes your balls grow back
Androstdiendione is a steroid that functions like masteron and is very cheap and won't suppress your shit whatsoever
IGF-1 will also grow your balls back, up regulate testosterone further, decreases cortisol and keeps your body in an anabolic environment while you're waiting on your testosterone production to return
Ephedrine acts as an anti cortisol, makes you train harder and increases protein turn over (more gains)

Make sure you eat plenty... if you're going to do it do it right. This doesn't always mean testosterone but you need a lot of other drugs as the body will always try to keep your body in homoeostasis. This is pretty similar to what my first cycle will look like except I have opted for 300mg of testosterone a week instead of using dianabol

Cheers Guys
Have a Good one

Do not use dbot on its own. You need to run test with it.
I would also recommend running some HCG to be on the safe side. There is plenty of it around and it is cheap enough. Personally i thing dbolt is a terrable choice. What are your stats? BF%, age, and general health ETC?

Plenty of people have had amazing results from dianabol only cycles
Most of the haters probably got an under dosed product or methyltestosterone
Pretty much any comment where people said they had a lot of bloat or they lost a shitload of water post cycle you can ignore

Weightlifters of the 1950-60s loved dbol only and never really went above 50mg. Although they claim they never went above 5-10mg a day right up until the '70s (yeah, hahaha)

Expect to gain a good 5kg of muscle on dianabol in 6 weeks

A good freind of mine just turning 60 used to blast and cruise using dbol only cycles back in the day. He blasted on 50mg for 4 weeks then cruised on 5. Would I recommend it no. But just putting it out there.

A good freind of mine just turning 60 used to blast and cruise using dbol only cycles back in the day. He blasted on 50mg for 4 weeks then cruised on 5. Would I recommend it no. But just putting it out there.

What was his appetite like?

Pretty much any comment where people said they had a lot of bloat or they lost a shitload of water post cycle you can ignore

Weightlifters of the 1950-60s loved dbol only and never really went above 50mg. Although they claim they never went above 5-10mg a day right up until the '70s (yeah, hahaha)

This is a pathetic comment. You know nothing about AAS. yOU SHOULD STOP GIVING OUT ADVISE ON THIS FORUM AS THE ADVISE YOU ARE GIVING IS VERY DANGEROUS. DO SOME RESEARCH YOU UNEDUCATED IDIOT.

Body builders in the 60's and 70's had no idea what they were taking. The health effects they are now suffering is devastating. Organs shutting down etc. Anyone who runs orrals only without test, is a fool.

Really, gain 5kg of muscle in 6 weeks?

If you have real dianabol then yes
If you're not getting results like this, dbol is cheap and luckily you can just up the dose ;)

Interesting, thanks. Long term elevation of liver enzymes kills your appetite so this suggests his liver was doing just fine on this protocol

Dbol will retain fluid. There won't be 5kg of pure muscle in 6 weeks.