• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dinosaur Training

I've read some of it. Haven't done any routine from it, but did borrow a couple of ideas, a while back.

I think there are better sources of information for that kind of training, but he can be amusing sometimes, the way he puts things.

I don't get his obsession with fat bars, the way he carries on the fat bar is better then dbol, it can be found on cyber space. I wouldn't bother buying it

I don't get his obsession with fat bars, the way he carries on the fat bar is better then dbol, it can be found on cyber space. I wouldn't bother buying it

I just got some fat gripz and I am honestly fucking blown away by how awesome they are. I like the dinosaur training books and they are a goldmine of decent information for if you're bored with training and need a change of pace. Never ran any of the programs though but the exercises are awesome

I just got some fat gripz and I am honestly fucking blown away by how awesome they are. I like the dinosaur training books and they are a goldmine of decent information for if you're bored with training and need a change of pace. Never ran any of the programs though but the exercises are awesome

You'll be over fat grips in a month, trust me I made a 65mm axle, 50mm full size bar and 50mm curl bar.

All they do is collect dust and I thought they were awesome too

You'll be over fat grips in a month, trust me I made a 65mm axle, 50mm full size bar and 50mm curl bar.

I train in a commercial gym though

Anyone ever read it or run any of the programs out of the book?

Yes read it years ago, a wealth if information and some long lost training secrets in that book, every now and then I will read it again, I have the actual book bought before PDF files existed.

Used some of the training concepts never followed the routines.

Love the fat bar training, made my first fat bar after I read the book, have three now that I use at least one of every day I train, been using fat bars for about 20 years. Smashes your forearms and grip strength.

Have you tried fat bar training??

I like the dinosaur training books and they are a goldmine of decent information for if you're bored with training and need a change of pace. Never ran any of the programs though but the exercises are awesome

This is pretty much how I feel about it

You just answered my question.:)

May be dust them off and give them a run used one of mine just this arvo.:)

I quite enjoyed the training philosophy of the books more than anything. And I do believe there's a lot of sense behind the use of fat bars.