• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DNP journal

It wasn't prescribed to me, this is Zydus Cadila legit testosterone. You won't get prescribed this is Australia it's an Asian brand
I am very careful and obsessional about this. I'd take veterinary grade though, it's produced just as well as human grade

Of course it real. Oni couldn't gain a single kg bodyweight or on his lifts before he got on the gear.

0ni - Today - 09/01/2014 AnabolicMinds Forum

I am taking testosterone atm, plan is 250mg 8 weeks, 250mg + orals 8 weeks, 500mg 8 weeks, 250mg + oral 8 weeks, 500mg... etc
Eventually when this stops working, it will be 750mg 8 weeks, 500mg + orals 8 weeks, 750mg 8 weeks, etc
Now when I am at a gram, I will be unwilling to push it much higher, because I'd need to go up to 1500 to see further benefit, it would be better to add in another compound. Something anabolic, not very androgenic as I want something to support heavy training here. So deca or equipoise

Now do you think I leave test at a gram, or say 750mg to start and add in 1ml of anabolic, 8 weeks another ml,
Or do you think lower test, 250mg, + 2-3ml anabolic, and alternate that and 500 test + same anabolic and increase from there?

Goal is long term solution, cruises taken as and when needed
It will be at least a year before I even consider anything that isn't testosterone, got plenty of growth left in me. But I like to figure this out early
And some replies from other members...

This is retarded. Do some more research, and soul searching before you **** your body up for good
It not wise to run such protocol at a body weight of 75kg. Not even in one year
Maybe I'm not reading this right. You are going to slowly work your self-supervised TRT dose up to a gram a week?
Even the starting 250mg/week is not really a TRT dose. Most TRTs are around 100mg per week
No one is going to be able to tell that to the OP. He is in denial about this and many of us have told him how wrong he is regarded dosage levels.
LOL, bro, you have covered this in other threads with the amount that your family doctor is prescribing
Hey Alex,
I am just curious, why do you keep posting questions in threads when you have all the answers? You don't need advice bro, you've got all this figured out.
In fact, lets turn your credibility around so we can just come to you with all of our questions.
I'm gonna rep you, hopefully it'll bring all your negz out of red at least.
Nevermind, somebody came and negged you again.
frown.gif
:D

Last edited:
0ni - Today - 09/01/2014 AnabolicMinds Forum

And some replies from other members...

:D

These same people run outrageous amounts of oral steroids, it's pretty hilarious. We are talking +100mg a day of oral steroids. I'm going to stick to that plan anyway, like I always said I would. There was even one thread and the guy was my height and ran 1.5g of tren, test, masteron and then added orals on top and everyone was encouraging him lol

benign level of test with some equipoise? end of the world

These same people run outrageous amounts of oral steroids, it's pretty hilarious. We are talking +100mg a day of oral steroids. I'm going to stick to that plan anyway, like I always said I would. There was even one thread and the guy was my height and ran 1.5g of tren, test, masteron and then added orals on top and everyone was encouraging him lol

Didn't you used to recommend high dosages of orals? Then like everything, change your tune and act like you know it all.

I've read others threads and I just cringe at what people are doing.

So what if people are running 5g of gear. They probably been using for years, arnt 20yrs old like 0ni and weight more than 60kg lol

Honestly 0ni, be serious..how small is your dick? Everything is a dick measuring contest with u.

Ffs 0ni.. A week or two ago you swore black and blue that account was someone pretending to be you.

You're as bad as Bella, perhaps even worse.. Except she probably had bigger balls.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

So what if people are running 5g of gear. They probably been using for years, arnt 20yrs old like 0ni and weight more than 60kg lol

Honestly 0ni, be serious..how small is your dick? Everything is a dick measuring contest with u.

no no, take a look
you'll find it very funny indeed
we are talking guys with less LBM than me running 3-4x as much

This is why I say you should never come off
You need to be consistent with training
You need to be consistent with diet
You need to be consistent with hormones

When you're on, you're on. You'll never be the same again, ever. Yet people seem to think they can run some orals or blast for 10 weeks and then do that again in 6 months time and make decent progress and just be fine health wise lol. Man if you asked and endo if you could run PCT and just be fine afterwards with some clomid, nolva and hcg they would just laugh. They know their job is damage mitigation here

In the body, taking a supraphysiological dose of hormones is a big, big event. The body will never be the same again, everything gets thrown out of whack. The best you can do is get things back into a healthy range again or stay on low doses forever

People are so delusional about steroids. I guess it's because in the USA you can buy them over the counter in the shops. Then they think the 12lb they gained in 5 weeks of epistane is 12lb of legitimate muscle :D oh brother

Seem to remember you talking about oral only cycles and people telling you you're are dick head.

oral only is fine, for a while. this doesn't mean high doses. although when I was cycling that was retarded

Ffs 0ni.. A week or two ago you swore black and blue that account was someone pretending to be you.

You're as bad as Bella, perhaps even worse.. Except she probably had bigger balls.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

That was a different forum

Month or two ago he was telling someone on there 2nd cycle to run 750mg test fir 8 months eith 6 weeks dbol every 6 weeks

Yeah that is fine. He had already ran a high dose, too late to go back
When you up the dose, that's it. Going down, like going back to natural is never the same. You need progressively higher doses. That's why you stick to low doses and blast with orals as long as possible

no no, take a look
you'll find it very funny indeed
we are talking guys with less LBM than me running 3-4x as much

This is why I say you should never come off
You need to be consistent with training
You need to be consistent with diet
You need to be consistent with hormones

When you're on, you're on. You'll never be the same again, ever. Yet people seem to think they can run some orals or blast for 10 weeks and then do that again in 6 months time and make decent progress and just be fine health wise lol. Man if you asked and endo if you could run PCT and just be fine afterwards with some clomid, nolva and hcg they would just laugh. They know their job is damage mitigation here

In the body, taking a supraphysiological dose of hormones is a big, big event. The body will never be the same again, everything gets thrown out of whack. The best you can do is get things back into a healthy range again or stay on low doses forever

People are so delusional about steroids. I guess it's because in the USA you can buy them over the counter in the shops. Then they think the 12lb they gained in 5 weeks of epistane is 12lb of legitimate muscle :D oh brother

For once i agree with you. You will never be the same again. And you mocked my steroid addiction thread on MT...

For once i agree with you. You will never be the same again. And you mocked my steroid addiction thread on MT...

You'll notice there is a difference between ALEX and 0NI
I like online drama, I will play it out deliberately because I find it funny

But it's obvious when I am being serious and obvious when I am not