• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Feel Rushed When Someone Asks You How Many Sets You Have Left?

Gym i train is in tiny, 1 squat rack and 1 bench! When i go to the gym im not going to do "chest" im going to train bench, so i have to sit and wait!

Gym i train is in tiny, 1 squat rack and 1 bench! When i go to the gym im not going to do "chest" im going to train bench, so i have to sit and wait!

And you have to pay for that privilege??

Just buy your own squat stands/rack and bench, get them cheap enough on eBay or Gumtree

If I have just started my set, then I'll tell them just that and that it'll be 15 minutes. If I have one set left then I will try and get it out the way so that they can get onto it. I do feel a bit rushed in this scenario but I find without at least a minute and a half rest then my next set is more often less than stellar.

^^lol, i will feel slightly rushed especially when they stand there and wait. when i ask to grab the equipment after people have done i will chuck my stuff down next to the equipment and go get some water or something so they dont feel like im pressuring them.

^^lol, i will feel slightly rushed especially when they stand there and wait. when i ask to grab the equipment after people have done i will chuck my stuff down next to the equipment and go get some water or something so they dont feel like im pressuring them.

Fuck that if they stan there ask em if ther alright? Then say u will be a while and they can work in with you, show them how to do the lift properly, and guarenteed, they will never return again to that rack

LOL at a guy on a middle of buttfuck nowhere farm telling a guy from Bondi to "just get a home gym"