• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

in not getting a pump at 2am, ima resting. your crazy... not me, you already seen my pics and read my logs if you cared.. and my mates way outlift your ass, and you look budgy, DIET is key. get on that asap

Stop trying to live though your pretend mates.

You are weak and small. Great achievement.

bazza said small not me

im saying no definition, totally different basket. i did not ever say small, re-read

bazza said small not me

im saying no definition, totally different basket. i did not ever say small, re-read

You're 5'9 and 80kg. I consider you small. You can be defined as you want, I don't care, you're still small and a loony bullshit artist troll. In short you're pathetic so goodnight.

You're 5'9 and 80kg. I consider you small. You can be defined as you want, I don't care, you're still small and a loony bullshit artist troll. In short you're pathetic so goodnight.

sounds personal to me

unfortunate

wheres my complaint button? oh thats right, im a real man and don't complain :)

you don't have to 100kg to be impressive, that is a MYTH

but you chase that dragon...

my avatar, i think i was 82kg. ive tightened up my diet a touch, never starve, never go hungry, but training again and sitting between 80-81jg.

if i wanted to be a cow i could hit 90 easy. been there done that. learnt from those mistakes.

Last edited:
you don't have to 100kg to be impressive, that is a MYTH

but you chase that dragon...

my avatar, i think i was 82kg. ive tightened up my diet a touch, never starve, never go hungry, but training again and sitting between 80-81jg.

if i wanted to be a cow i could hit 90 easy. been there done that. learnt from those mistakes.

I got under 90 kg a few years back and I looked like an aids patient. Far too skinny.