• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you guys take a pre-workout supplement? If so, what do you take?

L-carnintine and used to use no-doz until I couldn't buy them in the 100 tabs bottles, and been to lazy and not bothered by sourcing the tabs from bn or other online stores.

Banana or fruit + 30-40 grams protein shakes and cup of coffee works well for me, and immediately after work out i take 5 lollies soft gel ones to replenish my sugar level if no lollies i take a table spoon of honey or penut butter or handful of almonds... sometimes i would take 5-10 grams of creatine on work days

Banana or fruit + 30-40 grams protein shakes and cup of coffee works well for me, and immediately after work out i take 5 lollies soft gel ones to replenish my sugar level if no lollies i take a table spoon of honey or penut butter or handful of almonds... sometimes i would take 5-10 grams of creatine on work days

Do your sugar levels really need replenishing??? Seems strange and pointless to spike your insulin like that after a workout without giving it any protein to transport:confused:

Do your sugar levels really need replenishing??? Seems strange and pointless to spike your insulin like that after a workout without giving it any protein to transport:confused:

since i feel really flat through out the day after morning workout, i trialed the lollies sweet trick, it has worked so far last 3-4 weeks to stop the flat low energy levels... i have estimated i eat or have protein shakes equivalent to 120 grams a day so protein should be in system already especially with 2-4 eggwhites for breakfast everyday i tries to have big breakfast small lunch and big dinner.

i also do cardio in evenings, 30-60 mins bicycle low intensity.

my goal is fat lost while building some major muscle groups, started at about 81 kg 2 months go now 77-78kg i feel i lost considerable amount of fat, still target weight 65 kg as i am only 167cm tall.

just had blood test done insulin level and everything is ok, my bad cholestoral level was 8.1 now 5.3 almost normal about 3.5-4 is normal. so i must be doing something right last 2 months. i think its due to cut all gains carbs, dairy and big increase in leafy green as main source of carbs. portions are 50% protein 30-40% carbs 10-20% fat in everymeal what ever i eat if i feel not enough would make it up with WPI protein shake.

just like to add- i have teaspoon of cinnamon in hot water for breakfast and all meals i ad 2 hot chillis. i read this is all you need for fatburner off youtube.

Last edited: