• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone here use stevia? How's it going for you?

kindred

Does anyone know anything about stevia? The interwebs say it is a healthy alternative for sugar. I eat about 2x table spoons of sugar every day and I want to cut it out totally. I'm looking for alternative options. Does anyone know anything about stevia?

Wiki says that and that seems to be what most other sites say.

Stevia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hate it so I go sugarfree or sweetener free in shakes. I use a wee bit of Splenda in coffee

Stevia is excellent due to being a zero-calorie flavouring. At No Bull Supplements Australia, we switched over from sucralose sweetener to the Stevia due to the growing demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
sugarless and sugar alternatives will still spike your insulin when you get used to them. thats what ive read a few times

I use sugarless if i ever have vita brits and i use equal in my tea...you get used to it...i dont know if its good or not...ive never had stevia...but sugarless is pretty good and you can get it from coles or woolies.

Last edited:
I hate it so I go sugarfree or sweetener free in shakes. I use a wee bit of Splenda in coffee

My advise is to tell people to stay away from artificial seeetners we know nothing about them and their long term effects on our system.

FFS, just use sugar, man the fuck up and use it sparingly

My advise is to tell people to stay away from artificial seeetners we know nothing about them and their long term effects on our system.

FFS, just use sugar, man the fuck up and use it sparingly

Actually there has been heaps of research done on aspartame going back to the 80's and so far it's has been shown to be safe.

I'll personally wait another 30 bazza, I actually hate the after taste of all of them.

That's fine. I'm happy that if they can't find anything after 30 years it's pretty safe. That obviously doesn't mean it's 100% safe. But if after 30 years there is nothing, there are plenty of other worse things for my health i would be doing on a daily basis to worry about.