• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

does anyone really use muscle-tech supplements? lol!

<ULTRA-MEGA>

F.U.B.A.R.
way back when i first started training i bought a tub of cell-tech. i went through the whole tub in about a week.

i had a nitro-tech shake once an it was pretty nice.

I got a tub on Nitro Tech on sale once due to short date. Was orange favour.. Yuk never again.

Yeah when I first started I bought a tub of cell-tech and Nitro tech but it was like 300 calories of sugar a pop so i never bought it again.

Yeah when I first started I bought a tub of cell-tech

haha! so did i. all sugar and i went through that tub in about a week.

i always laugh when i see jay cutler and branch tree stump warren talking about how cell-tech and nitro-tech helped them "pack on mass" and there was a clip with cutler where he's asked about gear use and he says something like "well i'm with muscle-tech and they have supplements which are cutting edge and as good as steroids" haha!