• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

doorframe pull up bar

Nephew had one of those ones that wedge between the frame, that fell off and half knocked him out. Got one of the ones that hooks over the top of the frame after that lol

The one I have is pretty strong, it hasn't budged an inch despite all the pullups I have been subjecting it to. You got to really bend your legs to get full ROM or else they end up dragging on the ground.
One of my mates decided to show off on it once, being the amateur crossfitter that she is, did one kipping pullup on it and promptly smacked her face right onto the doorframe above. I never laughed at someones expense so loudly/rudely in my life.

The one I have is pretty strong, it hasn't budged an inch despite all the pullups I have been subjecting it to. You got to really bend your legs to get full ROM or else they end up dragging on the ground.
One of my mates decided to show off on it once, being the amateur crossfitter that she is, did one kipping pullup on it and promptly smacked her face right onto the doorframe above. I never laughed at someones expense so loudly/rudely in my life.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah