• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dumb-bell workouts

kindred

Does anyone know any good dumb-bell workouts?

The only exercise i wont do is lunges because of a bad knee other than that im totally open to suggestions.

Im looking for something that works as much of my body as possible.

no barbell at the gym I have one at home but i cant use it cause it wakes people up when i use it in the morning.

I was thinking of doing this before work

Dumb-bell
squats
deadlifts
bench press
rows
alternate biceps curls

Cardio
bike or rower

And just use light weights so i can keep my form good and up my reps. Then once or twice a week do some barbell squats after work.

I dont want to do much after work as i want to keep it open for my karate lessons.

Farmers Walk for sure
1 arm standing DB press
DB Bench press
Turkish get ups
Pullovers
Lunges with DB's in your hand