• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ever met anyone that you met online?

Either he's

1) Persuing other options
2) a Current inmate in a state prison
3) A nigerian scammer playing the long game
4) Nowhere near as attractive as his pictures and scared
5) Happily married and playing games online
6) A women pretending to be a man
7) 12 years old
8) A computer virus

Lock in option 5 Eddie.

Edi: lmao at the Clive Palmer comment

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

See you're built for online dating lex! mwahaha

the last guy I met on an online dating website seemed nice enough, we had a nice night, laughed alot, drank a bit...and eventually he leaned across the table, picked up my hand and said in a loud whisper "I gotta ask, how BIG are those beauties"??

lmao

/end date

have not dated online since then. He ruined me for life :D

the last guy I met on an online dating website seemed nice enough, we had a nice night, laughed alot, drank a bit...and eventually he leaned across the table, picked up my hand and said in a loud whisper "I gotta ask, how BIG are those beauties"??

lmao

/end date

end date because that line had you orgasmic right?

lmao

/end date

....Jesus christ, if you ended a conversation over that l think its best you do not come to perth and see the perth 'crew' a.k.a man of wing. d1cko and stephen hawkins. You would leave said meeting within 13 seconds. (13 seconds being the time it takes to introduce everyone and then conversation would start)

....Jesus christ, if you ended a conversation over that l think its best you do not come to perth and see the perth 'crew' a.k.a man of wing. d1cko and stephen hawkins. You would leave said meeting within 13 seconds. (13 seconds being the time it takes to introduce everyone and then conversation would start)

lol

no, I ended the date :cool:

Look fella's I'm looking for something of substance not a one night dash between the sheets. If a 'date' says anything overtly sexual on the first meeting, he's out.

He can joke about it, that's different, a bit of jest, as long as it's funny, is different. My friends are filthy mofo's and I enjoy filthy, I too can be filthy - and look no one says first dates lead to 'happily ever after'....they more than often don't. But I'm pretty specific about what I'm looking for....when they come out with the 'I would really just like to shag you' stuff...its game over.

Disappointing.

But game over.

Bella doesn't just shag.
It's a massive character flaw that can't be corrected I'm afraid :cool:

lol

Maybe when I'm 40-ish....I will try a bit harder to 'correct' said flaw lol

lmao

/end date

Hahahaha sounds like a keeper.

I'll fess up, when I was a teenie I was talking to a chick online we eventually organized a date to the movies... She turned up with about 8 girlfriends and despite introducing me practically ignored me :/ that was the end of that.

I think it's worth getting to know someone in person... People tend to pretend to be who they wish they were on the interwebs.

As for your friend Bella, the guy is totally married.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

I used to think of online dating as uncool... Early on I had no problems meeting people and had a couple of longterm relationships... When I got past my mid twentys and my friends started to settle down I got on as a bit of a joke as one of my friends who had recently busted up with his girl did the same. I married the second person I met up with and am still married and now have a child. I think the web can act as a pretty good filter as you can get a pretty good idea about someone pretty quickly...

I met my ex online, she was jsut a penpal at first though as a language exchange.

Met a few girls online too. We're all good friends and still catch up.

met loads of guys too, lifters, from sports, etc

heaps
through music 'subculture' / interests - people i was bound to wind up knowing IRL at some point anyway. no randoms tho.

ALL the single girls i know at work internet date. i find that kinda weird.

Too many crazies online with emotional baggage.

cheers Trent

Of all the people I met online, there were a few crazies.

I was invited to a womans house years ago and we were in the bedroom 10 minutes after meeting her.

We were getting into it, and the room was dark, I heard a noise from the ensuite. The door was closed but slightly ajar and the light was on in the bathroom. I asked her when I was on top of her, "What's that noise?", she replied calmly: "Oh, that's just my husband". She didn't tell me she was married.

He was chained to the metal towel railing in the bathroom and he was gagged. I didn't know if it was some fetish of theirs, or if she was punishing him.

I put on my clothes, and left and drove away without the headlights on for some reason and all the way home was saying to myself: "No more chicks off the net", a week later I was with another girl off the net.

I didn't keep my promise.

I was invited to a womans house years ago and we were in the bedroom 10 minutes after meeting her.

We were getting into it, and the room was dark, I heard a noise from the ensuite. The door was closed but slightly ajar and the light was on in the bathroom. I asked her when I was on top of her, "What's that noise?", she replied calmly: "Oh, that's just my husband". She didn't tell me she was married.

He was chained to the metal towel railing in the bathroom and he was gagged. I didn't know if it was some fetish of theirs, or if she was punishing him.

I put on my clothes, and left and drove away without the headlights on for some reason and all the way home was saying to myself: "No more chicks off the net", a week later I was with another girl off the net.

That is hilarious. You're lucky he didn't jump out at you wearing a batman suit or end up dead in a ditch.

My friend had exactly he same thing happen to him. Exactly. I wonder whether it was the same person? Are you in Melbourne?