• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi - All time best

I got Nick from 110kg to 145kg in around 18-20 weeks with a twice a week bench routine. Your goal is definitely achievable in that time frame.

Thanks Markos,I will give it a red hot go at least.
Who knows,I may even pay you a visit next time i am visiting my sister in the SE suburbs.

100kg bench, is a great acheivment, 2 plates each side looks **** hot as aswell, 3 plates looks even better, lol

I struggled heaps to get to 100kg was on was off for ages, due to improper training, now i treat 100kg as a minimum I want sets on, i can't bench much over that on a regular basis, but now jump up to it and try to do as biga a set as possible at it, currently 5 reps..

Try to look well past it, dont aim at doing 100 aim for 105, try for sets at 95 when you can do 5 reps, just have a go at 105 and see how it goes..

Some people get put off if they keep having goes at a big weight or a weight that they feel is a milestone like 100kg is,, So really work up to it, put in the ground work, and when you feel you are having a strong day smash it, own it...

Max has been focusing on his squats. He made 120kg x 20 @ 70kg tonight. He made 156kg x 1 on Saturday. He is aiming for double bodyweight x 20 soon.

Funnily enough his bench PB has gone from 85kg to 90kg in the 3 weeks he has been doing 20 rep breathing squats, while simply doing 2 sets of bench press per session and zero other chest work.

You guys may do well to try that routine.

I think the 100kg Bench is a mental thing. Seeing two full plates each side seemed daunting to me. I held myself back for to long, The night I pressed it I also pressed 110kg.

Don't be scared to give it a go!