• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat man on a weight-loss kick.

Interesting thread.

I'd love to see your blood work results. Are you doing much work directly supervised? With your condition, deadlifts &/or squats could be problematic

I only just signed up to Lifestyle fit in Marickville. I'm just using the machines while I get through this book (Starting strength). I don't know anyone up there or anyone interested in doing this with me so I'm kind of winging it.

Newtown is enough to lower anyones testosterone :p

But seriously... YOu need some testing.

Remember Melatonin helps us sleep ... Melatonin comes from serotonin. Serotonin from 5htp and 5htp from l-tryptophan.

There are various processes needed to ensure these take place. Or you can supplement i do... Melatonin decreases cortisols response to its stimulating hormone ACTH.

Remember we want cortisol low at night and high in the morning. I found computers and alot of light at night effected my sleep pattern actually changing my cortisol pattern. I was higher at night (when i felt most awake)..

You can try..

Melatonin
Now Foods, Melatonin, High Potency, 5 mg, 180 Vcaps - iHerb.com

$5 iherb discount coupon kid581 to useon checkout.

Newtown is enough to lower anyones testosterone :p

But seriously... YOu need some testing.

Remember Melatonin helps us sleep ... Melatonin comes from serotonin. Serotonin from 5htp and 5htp from l-tryptophan.

There are various processes needed to ensure these take place. Or you can supplement i do... Melatonin decreases cortisols response to its stimulating hormone ACTH.

Remember we want cortisol low at night and high in the morning. I found computers and alot of light at night effected my sleep pattern actually changing my cortisol pattern. I was higher at night (when i felt most awake)..

You can try..

Melatonin

Ordered that and a bunch of other stuff :p
Cheers for the heads up.

n00bs have you managed to actually import melatonin?

Please Note As of October, 2009: Supplements containing DHEA, Melatonin, Xylitol, Egg Yolk, Bee Pollen, Banana, Hoodia, Camu Camu Powder, or Cordycepts Powder are NOT ALLOWED to be imported into Australia. Please do not order.

n00bs have you managed to actually import melatonin?

Yeah i have about 6 bottles, no problems...

Hilarious if it is actually "illegal" as it is a potent antioxidant anti cancer substance..

They are all too wiling to not ban bad food additives, cancer causing chemicals due to lack of evidence.. But whe it comes to things that are good and there is NO evidence and never will be they are sitll banned?

Frustration much.

<cut>
<cut>

You can try..

Melatonin

Interesting, I assume that melatonin is pharmaceutical grade?
Australian manufactured melatonin is around $60 per 100 capsules, it also requires a prescription.

5mg is a fairly heavy dose to start with, I would have started around the 3mg level.
Also that looks like an instant release, not a sustained release. Or is it?

It might work fine, at that price it would not hurt :)

Most peoples problem is getting to sleep.. Once asleep the body can do the rest.

For the price you can't complain. This substance should not require a prescription it's just another money grab.