• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First deadlift in over a year

McFLy

super m0derator
I just finished up a practice run session for deadlifts that I will be incorporating into my my Back program. A year ago I stopped doing d\ls from some strained ligaments from work that took forever and a day to heal. The last month they feel good besides general soreness from standing In the same spot which is quite annoying and weak.. So any way today I started sumos I didn't want to try for a 1rm as its first time doing them and deads in a year. When doing conventional I gott 1rm up to 165 kgs at a weight of 90 kgs. Today I was doing 115 on sumo for 8 reps my lower lats are fryd all ready and I trained 6 hours ago all ready got DOMS I'm them. Does any one have any experience in sumo DOMS compared to regular DOMS ? Should I be getting DOMS with in 6 hours ? And will I get muscls memory transferred over from conventionals ?

Well done on deadlifting again.
DOMS in 6 hours is not something I get. Usually 12 hrs or more.
DOMS is DOMS regardless of which exercise you preformed to get them.

Training twice per week got rid of my DOMS but u bros are right lol deadlift is a different kettle of fish and I'm not looking foward to the feeling come wake up time tomorrow morning :( lol sumos feel good DNT know why I never tried them in the past! I been sumo squatting for ages coz it's more comfortable

Fuuuuark DOMS I'n middle back and lower lats wtf no hammy DOMS yet but then again I my hanmys are tuff lol