• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

first "real" cycle

matchbook

so over the past 10 years ive been weight training each time with a different goal depending on what i was doing ie: work school life, things get complicated sometimes but now im 25 years old and im fully focused on training now in the past ive had low doses of anavar and clen both with minimal effect but i just really wanted to see if there were many side affects. now i feel confident and ready to try a full cycle

stats: male, 25yo, 5'10 weight: 97kg
i work in a trade so im pretty active always moving my diet is pretty good and ive had a gradual weight loss and muscle gains however sometimes it slows up and the body needs that edge which is what im after. now my weight and height put into BMI indicators will say im obese lol but im pretty stocky with broad shoulders and a big chest what im looking at doing is cutting weight but retaining muscle and gaining a bit of strength nothing too extreme i dont wanna be a fridge or anything

i train 5 days a week generally weight sessions followed by boxing classes which are high intensity i play basketball once a week and thats high intensity cardio i do sprints jogs incline walks everything really so thats where im at. not looking for anything to crazy just wanna try what i kno and looking for tips and help abusive or constructive either or.

25mg anavar & clen 6 weeks. Anavar 75mgs a day for 6 weeks straight
clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off followed by a pct

thoughts?

My tip is that 6 weeks at that dose will not achieve much.

Waste of a cycle really. Then you have to bugger around with PCTwhich will piss you off because you didn't achieve a great deal so you will skip PCT and jump straight back on.

How many mg would you be looking at of prop ? Ultimately not looking to become "shredded" or anything just in the middle. Also for a first cycle is prop too much?

Nothing wrong with test on a first cycle, but you've already cycled, haven't you?

100 -150mg EOD.

Like I said above I've never jabbed I've taken small dosages of var and clen so I'm just looking to ease into something and see the results then judge my next move from there

So what do you want to know?
I've suggested test Prop.
You don't wanna jab then take the var, you will anyway regardless.

From what I understand the sides of prop are pretty intense like is there anything else less mild. Most of what I know about prop is that it's more for size not so much cutting I dunno much really ay just trying to get info from as many sources as possible so I can make an informed decision

If you're looking to cut you're probably best doing it with diet and supplying enough androgens to stop you from losing muscle mass. As you're very new you won't need to go over half a gram a week including everything.

500mg testosterone a week
ECA stack in morning and lunch
Protein shakes until lunch, small meal at lunch and massive meal at night after training
No carbs 6 days a week, 3 hour cheat meal once a week (go nuts but focus on protein)
Albuterol if you feel you need it, 5mg a day (a ventolin packet)

This will get you plenty lean

Clen will give u the shakes and sweats
Test prop is short ester and will kick in after a few days.
Why not pin and do a real cycle?
More research needed.

25mg/day Var is a chicks dose, do minimum 75 if you're going to do it. Throw some test in too @ say 500mg/week. If you're reasonably lean already the test can make you even leaner (take an AI to keep bloat down).

25mg/day Var is a chicks dose, do minimum 75 if you're going to do it. Throw some test in too @ say 500mg/week. If you're reasonably lean already the test can make you even leaner (take an AI to keep bloat down).

25mg of oxandrolone is a pretty large dose
shit these days must be under dosed to fuck, 75mg of oxandrolone would be crazy!

Oxandrolone is fucking expensive anyway. People act like no-one ever got shredded on test/deca/dbol. Of course drug dealers will tell you that you need anavar/masteron/trenbolone/(insert expensive drug or ancillary here) to get the results you want. Keep it cheap, sweet and effective.

When you finish your cut, add in 50mg of oxymetholone with 2ui of GH and 10ui of humalog -r post workout with a shitload of carbs and watch what happens ;)

0ni, do you use this shit and stuff?

Nope, I was planning on starting for nationals/worlds next year
I need to, you know, actually get the diet and training thing down first though.
One step at a time, I'm getting there

25mg of oxandrolone is a pretty large dose
shit these days must be under dosed to fuck, 75mg of oxandrolone would be crazy!

Oxandrolone is fucking expensive anyway. People act like no-one ever got shredded on test/deca/dbol. Of course drug dealers will tell you that you need anavar/masteron/trenbolone/(insert expensive drug or ancillary here) to get the results you want. Keep it cheap, sweet and effective.

When you finish your cut, add in 50mg of oxymetholone with 2ui of GH and 10ui of humalog -r post workout with a shitload of carbs and watch what happens ;)

Probably is underdosed, 100mg/day is a really common dose these days.