• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For anyone interested in meeting Phillip Heath....

Hawkpeter

Phillip "The Gift" Heath will be appearing in Sydney at my gym (Shire Speed and Strength) for a media engagement on Tuesday Oct 12th, 1.30pm to 2.30pm, prior to the Australia and NSW Championships the following weekend.

Phillip came 2nd this year at the Arnold Classic and is entered in the Mr Olympia for Sept 23rd-26th.

If you want to meet him, have your picture taken, a photograph signed or ask him a question here is an opportunity for you.

Shire Speed and Strength
84 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah, NSW

It seems the top bodybuilders are some of the most well spoken athletes going around. You don't see the top bodybuilders involved in sex scandals or having ice problems (that we know about)

I guess you never heard of Mike Christian, Mike Quinn,Craig Titus, Paul DeMayo lol

BB are possibly the worst, they are involved in illegal drugs every day.

The sport is so tiny, so far in the background, that it doesnt rate with mainstream media.

How about Arnold posing nude for gays so he could get drugs. Imagine if Tiger did that lol

You guys can do your own search for those pics, I'm not posting Arnolds schlong on here.

There arent many worse athletes than BB when it comes to drugs/hypocrisy etc

It seems the top bodybuilders are some of the most well spoken athletes going around. You don't see the top bodybuilders involved in sex scandals or having ice problems (that we know about)

I think you would if people cared enough.

Look at Kai Greene, did gay for pay and had sex with a grapefruit on camera.

At 20k in "supps" not including other costs and above to prep for a major show only to win 30k coming in top 10 u can see they have to revert to these measures
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, why did i not see this post yesterday.... DAMN DAMN DAMN, thats just around the corner from me as well...

F$#K ! ! !

Bertil Fox, shot his wife and mother in law, rotting in jail

bertil10.jpg