• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

free samples of powersupplements products.

Also were your WPC proteins available in all the flavors???
Also anything happening with your creatine range, do you offer bigger packets??

Thanks
All flavours are also available in WPC.
We will be offering larger sizes for creatine and all amino acids. We are currently working on flavours for these as well.
Guys, we have been going thru samples faster than we can have them made up. Pls dont give up, we are getting thru the list and getting them out.

Would like to add, I didnt recieve any of my samples either. I got sick of waiting and took a punt and just ordered 1kg, I ordered it on thursday or friday and it arrived today, with some samples. Not the samples I wanted but hey there were samples.

I tried the choc malt unfortunately it was the muscle pump brand (artificial sweetner) I usually dont drink anything other than natural protein but I wanted to have an idea on what the flavor was like. It mixed really well, and tasted good not too sweet, I hope the all natural one tastes similar.

Its also gone down well had it about 2 hrs ago and no GI issues, no bloating etc, Im going to try the choc mint later (this one I ordered 1kg of) Ill post back with how it was too.

Please feel free to send me free samples of anything that might be of benefit to me at

M.D.Mitchell
PO BOX 1362
TOOWONG, QLD, 4066
AUSTRALIA

Thanks!

Just tasted the mint one, mixed well, but wasnt as sweet as the choc malt, Im guessing its because the choc mint was stevia sweetened and the choc malt was artificially sweetened.

i emailed my details off weeks ago, but am yet to recieve any samples,is the offer still running?

Tried the choc Orange tonight not bad, tasted kinda like Jaffas. Could have a little bit stronger taste.

I waited 4 weeks for my samples to turn up (5-6weeks now) and they sent them 3 times, they never arrived. Just spend $30 get 1kg of powder and ask them to send samples with the powder, it wont be a waste of $30.

I got mine reasonably quick, about 2 weeks, got a large range of samples too, well worth the wait. They taste great.

You sure you didn't send the wrong info Kal el, after 3 times you'd hope you'd received them lol.

I got mine reasonably quick, about 2 weeks, got a large range of samples too, well worth the wait. They taste great.

You sure you didn't send the wrong info Kal el, after 3 times you'd hope you'd received them lol.

Im sure, I know what my address is. There are a lot of other people that didnt get their samples as well, it seems most people in NSW got theirs but people in QLD and WA did not.

I'm in nsw, didn't get mine. It's been afew months since i sent my details over. I sent them twice too.. maybe try a different postal service? whatever Bulknutrients is using maybe? I've made 2 orders both around 25kg with them, first order received after 3 days, second one took 4-5 days. And it's coming from tasmania i think.

Still havnt received mine yet :( are they still coming? coz i am going to need to buy more WPI pretty soon.

Whoo :D

Hey Guys.

Just received my order of protein, 5kgs of three different flavours :D
Delivery was 25 days, with 10 days of non postage (weekends and the 4 public holidays).

Love my Choc-Mint :)

Will give you all more feedback when I try all flavours :)

im rating the choc-mint and choc-coconut myself :)

and it did take 10days to deliver for me as well!

Tried both my choc-mint and choc-coconut, love them both, hard not to drink them just for fun :D

Will update when I try banana, will of course be comparing it to a well known brand, you know the one, that also makes banana.

Tried both my choc-mint and choc-coconut, love them both, hard not to drink them just for fun :D

Will update when I try banana, will of course be comparing it to a well known brand, you know the one, that also makes banana.

Nope. which one?