• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Garcinia Cambogia & Testostrong

Garcinia Cambogia is not groundbreaking and it has been proven to be non-effective.

Hi all,

One of my friends sent me this link.

The article is quite compelling in the results
it's participants are claiming they have had.

Men's Fitness - How To Lose At Least 9.5 Kg (21 Lbs) of Belly Fat and Get Ripped in Just 1 Month With These 2 Groundbreaking Products

Anyone on this forum have any 'first hand' accounts
of the products and it's results?

Thanks
Devante.

guys,
I know this is old but im re opening it, since 2011 the last post, has anyone tried this supplement besides a webpage trying to sell it?? iv got 3 bottles of this stuff coming to my shop in about 2 days to test out... comments would be helpful

cheers,
jt

~all I wanted was a bit of muscle~

guys,
I know this is old but im re opening it, since 2011 the last post, has anyone tried this supplement besides a webpage trying to sell it?? iv got 3 bottles of this stuff coming to my shop in about 2 days to test out... comments would be helpful

cheers,
jt

let us know the results

Hi all,

One of my friends sent me this link.

The article is quite compelling in the results
it's participants are claiming they have had.

Men's Fitness - How To Lose At Least 9.5 Kg (21 Lbs) of Belly Fat and Get Ripped in Just 1 Month With These 2 Groundbreaking Products

Anyone on this forum have any 'first hand' accounts
of the products and it's results?

Thanks
Devante.
The logo is ripped off from Men's Fitness. When you click the links at the top of the page they take you to the "real" Men's Fitness site. The article is complete nonsense. The comments are fake. It is just one big con. If you do order something, they try to sign you up for one of these "repeat billing" deals and keep charging you.

Some times ago I had Garcinia Cambogia Premium and I felt it is a better product rather than comparing with other supplements. I lost 15lbs in very short time. You can try it with no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys,

cheers,
jt

3 people i know have tried it and i have too, it doesn't work at all. We used the patented version too by SNAC nutrition systems.

I don't turst mens fitness magazines period.

They got some kunce who is or has been on the gear on the cover with some bs kettlebell routine inside promising that you'll get abs of steel in a 5 minute workout per day over the course of a month.

Bitch - please.

So any 'supplements/herbs' they recommend I wouldn't even give the time of day.

k_21; get on the test bro... ;)

I got a free bottle of garcinia cambogia from BN with my order. I'm not sure what I should do with it. Going by what I've read, its meant to help burn fat and increase metabolism. But I don't need these 'benefits' as I am trying to bulk and my metabolism is naturally high. Are there any other purported benefits of garcinia cambogia that I should be taking it for?

I got a free bottle of garcinia cambogia from BN with my order. I'm not sure what I should do with it. Going by what I've read, its meant to help burn fat and increase metabolism. But I don't need these 'benefits' as I am trying to bulk and my metabolism is naturally high. Are there any other purported benefits of garcinia cambogia that I should be taking it for?

Sprinkle it on your vege patch and let nature take its course :)

have you seen the results yet? Would be interesting to find out if it actually works....