• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GH

Crikey, I'd be very interested how one takes a gaping hole.

Do you mean growth hormone?

Are they legal?

Serious question.

Crikey, I'd be very interested how one takes a gaping hole.

Do you mean growth hormone?

Are they legal?

Serious question.

You'd be used to having a gaping hole wouldn't you?

Yes Growth Hormone, and yes its legal from the doctor of course.

So it illegal?

What would be a valid reason for a healthy person to use growth hormone?

Its illegal without a prescription yes.

They may be healthy but they have low GH levels within their bodies, or they have some physical injury that needs to be healed up etc etc, these are valid reasons for GH use.

Its illegal without a prescription yes.

They may be healthy but they have low GH levels within their bodies, or they have some physical injury that needs to be healed up etc etc, these are valid reasons for GH use.

Wouldn't the GP tell you the most appropriate time to use?

I'm assuming you have one of the issues you described and you've paid a visit to the GP and he has given you a prescription?

Am I missing something?

How can people ask about this stuff on a forum when it's illegal.

It's like, those of ya tree shops selling bongs.

Very interdasting.

They are in SA
That feel
At least hose sales are up

JJ: Most BBers take their GH in the morning and post training. You may find just taking IGF-1 will work out cheaper for you though

Wouldn't the GP tell you the most appropriate time to use?

I'm assuming you have one of the issues you described and you've paid a visit to the GP and he has given you a prescription?

Yes they would, though many GP's are absolute f*ckwits so they may not........

Yes i get all my GH on prescription, that is correct.

You're a goose.

x 2 on that one, he's definitely pushing his luck.