• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GHRP-6, IGF DES, CJC-dosing?

powers

ok so iv got the above, iv been following a few sites and researching the products a fair bit. iv taken on some advice from a few of your guys as well.

i received the IGF DES for free.

how should my daily regiment look? should i use the IGF with the other 2 compounds?

my pet rat would be very appreciative of any personal experiences.

cheers
P

p.s its, Mod grf 1-29(CJC)

Last edited:
Yes it was
100/100 cjc/ghrp
40ug igf des bilaterally IM to target muscles post training

i thought id get a clearer answer.

how much of the Bac water goes into the 5mg vial and the 1mg(IGF) vial?

Comeon man this is simple maths
If you add 1ml of water to 1mg of compound then you have 100ug per 0.1ml
If its a 0.5ml syringe with 50ui then you have 0.5mg of compound per 50ui
So you have 10ug per ui. If you want 40ug then you suck up 4ui

Ghrp and grf is 3-8x daily depending on funds, sanity, lifestyle or whatever else. At least 3 hours apart

Last edited:
so if i add 5ml to a 5mg vial then i have 5000mcg?

i have 100unit/1ml pins in 2 unit increments.

so 10units would be 100mcg or .1ml would be 100mcg.

Last edited:
i think it would be easier to draw a little more into the plunger wouldnt it?
2 units is fuk all, for some reason id feel more comfortable if i put say 4iu, at least i know its in there. :?