• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great advice from a vet

I don't understand why people give such sarcasm comments?.

not sure who you're referring to but just incase. 0ni is 23. He's already made a decision to cruise on Test for a year with no HCG. He is risking permanent damage to his nuts. He will certainly have short term damage at the end of the year.
Others here do have a crack at 0ni, (one person in particular PMs 0ni asking for advice on this and that, then on the open forum bags the fuck out of 0ni so to appear "to be one of the boyz". No surprises for whom I'm referring to there).
I was trying to help 0ni by advising him to get some HCG. Best of luck 0ni.

Last edited:
I don't think gear creates any gains but its a great boost for when your are in your peak addition and a lil bit can transform your physique into a chiseled statue.

Lol. Make up your mind mate. Which is it. Gear creates no gains or it gives you a boost. Can't be both.

What is it with the gear boys trying to claim gear doesn't give gains. Lol. All you bro.

They do. 0ni has never run much gear or decent doses (or so he claims) so no idea how he can claim no amount of gear would of helped his deadlift.

Steroids definitely "just work"
Sit on your ass and not much happens though
Eat like shit and you look like shit even faster, you need a better diet overall really