• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Greg Doucette

PTC

Greg was one of the Canadian lifters Max and I became friends with in Idaho at the Worlds.

He is both a competitive bodybuilder, having done over 40 shows, and a WR holding powerlifter.

He is currently training for Raw Unity in the states. Here is a vid of him benching 205kg x 6, raw. He competes in the 100kg class

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInSioKyuTU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Greg "Mutant" Doucette Raged a PR bench press 450 for 6 paused Dec 20 2010[/ame]

And this is what a 205kg bench, for reps, builds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WojLZjGY8hw]YouTube - Greg "Mutant" Doucette posing at 179 lbs April/09[/ame]

Hes a fkn monster, awesome physique :eek:

This would be a great thread for all the "bodybuilders" on here to check out.

One night I spoke to Greg at length about his training and nutrition. It was clear he had the best physique at the Worlds.

He said that with training, he simply increases the reps on his PL program. He still benches, squats and pulls, then will do some assistance work, no different to any other PL. He always trains heavy. His other lifts are also huge, he squatted around 260kg, benched 228kg and pulled over 300kg, raw at under 90kg.

In regards to diet, he is incredibly boring, he eats the same foods year round, lean meat, vegies and a carb source. When PL, he may eat 5000 calories, dieting for a show he eats the same meals only smaller portions, sround 2500 calories from memory.

So to achieve this shape, he PL with more reps and halves his food portions. He is a school teacher and believes that everyone complicates everything. Lift heavy weights, eat according to your goals.

I think he is going to try for his Pro Card in 2011/2012

This may not suit everyone, but it appears to work for him. I think I posted up his exact calorie count in the Max's Worlds adventure

How tall is he and what were his lifts at worlds?

That is the best male body I have ever seen (no homo), not too big and bulky and still looks incredibly athletic.

Awesome.

Wow- amazing. I think he competing in a drug tested fed (IPF) till not that long ago (maybe a year or two) and I believe his change of feds was more about politics. If I am not mistaken he lifted at the Arnold (IPF) one year and then a few weeks later won a bodybuilding show.
He is one in a million for sure.

That guy is a nutter! Thanks for sharing that markos, that is what I want to be able to do. Compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting. They're both so similar its all just diet.

Can you explain what you mean by PL with more reps?

Thats what I thought huey, just not quite sure. I've started doing 5x5 again, but still as heavy as I can go. Hopefully thats similar to what he's talking about.