• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym with Swiss bar/Football bar

Fister Roboto

Irish Kunce
Hey guys,
Does anyone know a gym in Sydney that has a swiss bar?

i.e. a barbell with neutral handles

ss_swiss_bar__1.jpg

So that's how you got 20,000 odd posts...

haha well I will buy one if the experiment I want to try proves my hypothesis true i.e. benching with a neutral grip will help stop this bullshit elbow and brachialis tendinitis I suffer from chronically.

So that's how you got 20,000 odd posts...

haha well I will buy one if the experiment I want to try proves my hypothesis true i.e. benching with a neutral grip will help stop this bullshit elbow and brachialis tendinitis I suffer from chronically.

Try it out with dumbells then

GROAR got the 20000 posts cause he's the head kunce

Kunce

Kunce?

Yea have tried with dumbells and it does work, the only problem is that the fact that they can twist can put stress on exactly the wrong places and when it's flaring up it's almost impossible to move DBs into the right position without crying like a baby.

Cheers mate.

Kunce?

Yea have tried with dumbells and it does work, the only problem is that the fact that they can twist can put stress on exactly the wrong places and when it's flaring up it's almost impossible to move DBs into the right position without crying like a baby.

Cheers mate.

Adonis Athletics in sydney have one I believe.

Normally you can find these cheap on the interwebs
And if you know someone who welds they should be able to weld 2 together lol
Pad the middle a bit where the sleeve sits (or have then taken off prior to welding)
Olympic Trap Triceps Bar
The only problem would be getting it to fit a rack
All that said if you know a welder it is likely to be just as easy to have one made yourself

Forgot to mention that I went into Clean Health in the CBD for ART and they have one. In fact they seem to have everything. I didn't even know it was a gym but they have an awesome setup.

No, I don't but friends of mine do. I live too far away but I really enjoy following Adonis/Amir on twitter/instagram etc.

I trained there once and attended SP's seminar. I travelled there from Sthn Highlands but a bit far for regular training/coaching.
Amir is lovely! I also follow him on social media.