• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gyms in Adelaide

franks1988

Hi,
i'm moving over to Adelaide from the UK in a few months, i'll need to find a gym asap, just wondering if anyone has any places they can recommend?? Looking for somewhere pretty serious, 50kg+ dumbells, squat racks, lots of benches..the usual, as close to the city centre as possible but can travel few miles for somewhere decent..
Thanks,

Hi,
i'm moving over to Adelaide from the UK in a few months, i'll need to find a gym asap, just wondering if anyone has any places they can recommend?? Looking for somewhere pretty serious, 50kg+ dumbells, squat racks, lots of benches..the usual, as close to the city centre as possible but can travel few miles for somewhere decent..
Thanks,

Depends what you want. If you don't need the cardio stuff and classes then Fortus is a great place. Smack in the city centre has everything a serious strength person would want (squat racks galore, comp benches x2, SSB bars, chain, bands, boards). Dumbells only go to 52.5kg though, if that is a sticking point. Really friendly place and laid back. Great place to train and cheaper than most.

Fortus is good. World Gym if you're more the bodybuilding type is also an excellent facility.

There are a few garage gyms, and I should be opening up a strength gym in a few months,

Hey guys,

My membership expires in 2 weeks and because I have out-grown my current gym, I need to check out other gyms and weigh up my options. Where exactly is said "Fortus" gym? I cannot find it on the interwebz and it's not list listed in the business section of the White pages. Is it called something else?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

My membership expires in 2 weeks and because I have out-grown my current gym, I need to check out other gyms and weigh up my options. Where exactly is said "Fortus" gym? I cannot find it on the interwebz and it's not list listed in the business section of the White pages. Is it called something else?

Thanks in advance.

It's on Kingston Street in the City. It's the little street next to the DUKE hotel. The door is about halfway down and up on the first floor.