• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gyms In Darwin

xlgym

Hi there im moving North to Darwin from Perth on the weekend. Would someone be able to put me on the right track for decent gyms up there! ive googled it but nothing much comes up!
Is there a bodybuilding scence up there?

Thanks

There cant be a big bodybuilding scene up there in that case!! lol anyone been on holiday? been for work commitments? trained anywhere there thats worth ago ? thanks

There is only ONE gym in Darwin I would ever consider training in.

POWER PIT!

CAPO Approved everything, Two Mono Lifts, Chains, Bands, everything you need to get strong(er)

55 Alawa Crescent
Alawa NT 0810
(08) 8985 5386

Tell Vanessa, Ben from Adelaide sent you :)

Infact, I keep asking them to relocate to Adelaide!

Guys, I am surprised it isw not common knowledge by now but a good friend of mine Phil Primmer is opening a new gym in Darwin which wil really turn the scene on it's head.

For those that aren't familar with Phil, he runs the Salt Water Classic bodybuilding show there, and was previously responsible for bringing out Ronnie Coleman as well as Phil Heath.
This year his show has taken on a Nabba slant, however $20,000 prize money will still be on offer.

Anyway, Phil has been working extremely hard over the last 12 months organising "Ultimate Gym and Fitness" which is an 1800 sq meter facility with absolutely the best equipment and facilities.
I will try to dig up some official info that he has, it really is a sight to be seen.