• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

help finding new gym Hawkesbury area NSW

nayr37

hey all, long time lurker first time poster ;)

hope this is the right spot for it. Like the title says Im new to the area, looking for a gym to meet my training needs. I like to lift heavy and prefer not to be locked into any bullshit contracts.

Dont mind travel if its worth it. Im currently in the Windsor/Richmond area of NSW. So if there is anyone out this way let me know whats around!

cheers

My missus is from the hawk when we go visit i go to the nth Richmond gym 10 dollars a visit . Pretty good weight area
Dont no about year or 6 months price tho

I think there's a gym in windsor on ham st? but your best bet would be the gym at the uni in richmond.

McGlashans Gym in North Richmond.

Great set up with everything you would need.

$10 for casual and about 30 a fortnight for e pay.

strongly recomend it.