• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help . Is this to much

Bahaha, it's impossible to have the same IP. It's like saying you have the same phone number, can't happen.

Anthony says
ur ip changes
isp has like 300000 of them

Anthony says
not at the same time
but within the same hour

I'm no computer expert but I really dont think that was a troll, and I should know.

Anthony says
ur ip changes
isp has like 300000 of them

Anthony says
not at the same time
but within the same hour

I'm no computer expert but I really dont think that was a troll, and I should know.
Who is noobs internet provider?

Alot of them give static ip's, which means it never changes!

Ok, I'm no computer whizz but i did a search and the only 2 that came up where n00bs and Aussienoob so. I'll give n00bs the benefit of the doubt.

First I'm not with tpg but with Optus , second yes it a bad routine but this why we are here to ask for help , sorry if I upset anyone

Ok so I should stick to this until I reach the weights

You are a beginner if you cant bench 100kg, squat 140kg and deadlift 180kg. I dont care what your bodyweight is, get bigger, its why your lifting. Bodyweight is not an excuse.

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3SLDL 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8 what goal am I aiming for?
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8 what goal am I amining for ?

Now a few things SLDL stands for?

Also do I add weights on every set or keep adding weight on every time I work out till I reach the goal

Last edited:
Stiff legged deadlift. I prefer the conventional deadlift but whatever floats your boat really.

If you can make the reps/sets with proper form (eg bench 40kg for 3 sets of 8 reps) then you can add 2.5kg the next session, and keep going up like that until you reach 140/100/180.

Military press and bicep curl - you just want them as high as you can. Theyre more difficult to gauge because they use smaller muscles.

Ok 2 things I will be doing this mon , wed, fri . So do I Cardio everyday or just tue, thurs .
Can I replace bb curls with ezy bar curls.

Also thank you . I've come to understand that I was under this magic spell where I thought that the more you do the bigger you get and you guys have open my mind to keep it simple
I will be going away and working hard to reach my goal but as any newbie will ask will I see results from this in size and muscle ? And thank shrek even if you banned the wrong guy it open my eyes to how annoying it gets from all the noob and their rounties of crap just like mine was a pile of crap . I let you guys know how I'm doing every now and then but will back when I reach my goal for more advice on my next routine .....

Last edited:
I don't like ez bar curls because you dont get a decent contraction, but it doesnt really matter.

With cardio I wouldnt worry about it unless youre trying to lose fat in which case keep off the treadmill - do high intensity things like sprint backs (eg go to a soccer field, sprint one way, jog back).

If you eat 4 square meals a day and get 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight you could probably gain 10-15 honest kilos on something like this, which is a lot. I would really stress not worrying about how you look until you get to 140/100/180 - THEN look in the mirror because there will be a difference.

goodluck mate.

if you are a genuine member (that IT stuff flew over my head guys) then start a journal in the Members Training Diaries sub-forum to keep us updated.
as everyone said, stick with the compounds!