• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help me help her take it like a pro

it's not gay. lol

It's just another way of expressing pleasure. Society tags any kind of anal behaviour as being inherrantly 'gay'. Up until not too long ago in our own recent history - a man wanting to have anal sex with his female partner, was gay?

In the state of tasmania I believe it's still illegal?
lolol

Listen, for all of the criticism...the gay's are onto something.

Sex, like everything else in life, is about balance and comfortability. There are plenty of women out there who won't have anal sex.

And I suppose, loads of straight men, who don't want their backdoor played with, let alone violated....

That being said....it's pleasurable. And I guess you have to be openminded and comfortable enough to at least try it, to see if it's something you might enjoy too?

Enjoyment and pleasure..... does come in many forms afterall.

Let's all now sing kumbaya and hold hands..........it's woodstock baby! lol

Goo, I am pleased you have made the assessment for yourself :)

I think alot more men like it, than are willing to admit it. If only everything wasn't so stigmatised....*sighs*

Met a chick who liked fcking dudes with strap ons. She liked the role reversed and being in control and the position of power she said. Needless to say I never saw her again. Casually explained that I think we had different ideas on things.

lolol

Different strokes.....

I have a female friend who is fully into this....but we do laugh over the conversation "When exactly in the cycle of the relationship do you break out the strap on and share this fetish with your victim"

And it only makes me laugh.....because I know most men would run a mile, like you did lol Even if their interest was somewhat peaked.

Just as men like to initiate and take control and be the king of the bedroom - so too, do some women.

:)

Hahahaha were working on it. Just using the training kit at the mo. Lol. I'm still too big for her. But she's trying and doing awesome! So proud of my gf :) Got the nob in, thats it so far lol. No major rush tho either. We have allll the time in the world. After all, it's about her, not me :)

Sooooo. We just tried again. She's out for the count this time. Stuck on the loo with sore insides. Poor girl!!! I feel so mean!

Lol. Just the usual. Bit of kissing, bot of touching, bit of oral, bit of sex.....bit more sex. Then trying the butt. Started off well, but nah. She's out. And whimpering in the loo :( I'm sitting here, with sex all over me with the bluest balls ever. I feel so sorry for her, but all I wana do is pound her to fuckery.

omgawwwwdddd

Maybe stop focussing so much on the anal part & just have plain old sex??

Play with her bum, fingers, tongue, toys...if she likes that, go for it, but maybe ease off the pressure, both figuratively & literally with the bottom love, for now? ;)

And concentrate on enjoying & pleasuring one another?

Lol were using toys and all that. It's her that keeps pushing for it. It's ok. Haha. We're having fun regardless.

i know lol

But she's on the toilet in agony wimpering???? THAT, my friend, does not sound like fun! lol

Fun is finishing some seriously good naughty stuff & still not being able to keep your hands off eachother for the want of more!

Try it doggie style next time, you don't get a run at the bum this time, but whilst your inside of her, you can use the toy on her & go for some seriously hot dp?

Work up to it.
Slowly.
You can't jam a brick in a button hole.
Remember that.
Slow, steady, loving & gentle.

If you're bucking & telling her you want to f* the shit out of her bum, she's going to clam up & close the toll gate my friend. lol

Some of the best things in life, just take time
No performance pressure, from either of you ;)

now unless your a fuckin monster, you should fit lol.... when is it when you hurt her? initial penetration?