• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

help with choosing creatine!!!

alex

gday guys and gals. im currently using optimum nutrition pro complex lean gainer. which im very happy with. i would like to incorporate creatine into my diet/routine. can anyone tell me whcih creatine has worked well for them. i have a gym buddy who uses endura creatine and thinks its great. but wanted to hear from you fine lads!!!

cheers alex

All the creatine monohydrate is the same isn't it? Just different packaging?

yeah thats what im hearing.....i know you can get bulk creatine cheap as but the optimum nutrition brand is so good that im wondering if it is better to go with there creatine mono........

its all the same stuff mate. Some places just add stuff into it to make it taste better or fizz when you mix it. get whatevers cheapest.

no worries bluey. ended up just getting dymatize monohydrate creatine in the 1.1kg from aminoz. cheap and super fast service. cheers jay

gday morgan. no postage is seperate but it stilll only worked out to be about $50.00

i dont mind paying that for excellent service and piece of mind.