• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

high doses of vitamin C and Zinc

^ You guys obviously have no idea what Prohibition has done to modern day society and prohibition simply does not work and creates all sorts of crime not to mention war zones out of entire country's.

Education is the key after that it's free choice how one lives there life and what they put into there body.

You bring up an interesting point there mate, did anyone see (I think it was 60 minutes or a current affair?) last night? They were talking about legalising marijuana, how it would keep the jails less crowded and bring in another $1.5 BILLION in revenue, for the state of California alone.

Seems like damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss...

Yes, but what I meant was these so-called vivid dreams as oppose to 'normal" dreams.
How come peopel have vivid dreams on zinc and not vivid dreams when not on zinc.

All bullsh1t if you ask me, a dream is a dream.

lol i don't know the biochem, but perhaps i'm zinc deficient or something or perhaps it's even a placebo effect which has been working for a while now.

Usually when I sleep, I don't dream or have short flashes. And I usually wake up about 2 - 3 hours of sleeping.

But on these high doses of Zinc, when I dream, it feels like i'm in the real world as in i'm driving to work, i'm breathing, i'm eating where i can taste the food; someone is bashing me up and it feels real.. and so fourth.

And the actual dreams seem to go on for a Long time just like a normal day.

lol i don't know the biochem, but perhaps i'm zinc deficient or something or perhaps it's even a placebo effect which has been working for a while now.

Usually when I sleep, I don't dream or have short flashes. And I usually wake up about 2 - 3 hours of sleeping.

But on these high doses of Zinc, when I dream, it feels like i'm in the real world as in i'm driving to work, i'm breathing, i'm eating where i can taste the food; someone is bashing me up and it feels real.. and so fourth.

And the actual dreams seem to go on for a Long time just like a normal day.

If your sennse of taste and smell has improved you were zinc defficient. Zinc is responsible somehow i cant remmeber for the nerve firings from taste buds to the brain... or somehting like that haha