• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you guys stay motivated with an injury?

I broke the R tib & fib in an MX accident, good jump, all went wrong at the landing part.
To cut a long story short I ended up with my toes ponting 180 deg the wrong way.
Couldn't train, couldn't drive, couldn't event walk, nearly lost my mind, was in a horrible state of frustration, I needed time to pass desperately and it dragged on forever.
I even ried to drive to the gym with my left leg, right accross the console, but by the time I got there after dabbing the brakes way to hard with the left the right was full of blood and in massive pain, was a desperate and futile attampt.
All that can be done is to suck it up, let time do it's thing and start again when safe to do so, I look back and it was a 6 month set back, doesn't seem that long compared to the seriousness of the injury now, but at the time it seemed like a lifetime.
Hope this keeps you focused.

Last edited: