• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you mix your creatine?

McFLy

super m0derator
These videos are a must watch for any body who wants the most out of there creatine!
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>Getting The Most From Creatine - YouTube[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Here is a natural pro who belives this way is best. I will be doing mine like this but adding some essential amino acids and luecine to the mix.[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUJpjrUJXQ&sns=em

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]How do you mix your creatine?[/FONT]

I don't mix it, I just eat it with a tea spoon. Washed down with water.

I will however mix 5gram into my post workout shake and Pre workout drink.

I am pretty sure your body takes care of the dissolving. Never heard of such a thing.

Last edited:
There is no evidence whatsoever that creatine needs to be fully dissolved in order to be effective.

I do the same as Mick, with most of the non-protein supplements I take. They all taste like shit so it's pointless trying to mix it and having to torture myself with drinking an entire pint of it

There is no evidence whatsoever that creatine needs to be fully dissolved in order to be effective.

I do the same as Mick, with most of the non-protein supplements I take. They all taste like shit so it's pointless trying to mix it and having to torture myself with drinking an entire pint of it

Arnt u on 60 grams a day?

I mix mine with gatorade I'm doing it warm the nite before now. This bulk nutrients shit don't dissolve the best.

Big mick and ONI : u ****s are mad lol

Have never even considered doing it any other way, just seemed like the way to do it when I first bought the stuff. Pure creatine does not dissolve really well, imagine if ONI tried dissolving 60 grams of creatine, you would have to use a 20 litre jerry can to dissolve it all to have enough liquid to try and keep it in suspension.

Then you would have to try and drink it before it sinks to the bottom again.

For shits and giggles one day I found it dissolves really well in softdrink, creatine in your red bull pre workout!

Usually it just goes into my shake, don't notice it in there.

yeah id always put it in shakes or straight into flavoured milk.

yeah i tried it straight in my gob then washed it down...fucked up.

ill man up this week and push through the torture.

For shits and giggles one day I found it dissolves really well in softdrink, creatine in your red bull pre workout!

Usually it just goes into my shake, don't notice it in there.

You know dissolves means you're not getting any of the creatine, right?

When i used to take creatine it was with about 100-200ml of water, just to help it go down a little easier.

Have never even considered doing it any other way, just seemed like the way to do it when I first bought the stuff. Pure creatine does not dissolve really well, imagine if ONI tried dissolving 60 grams of creatine, you would have to use a 20 litre jerry can to dissolve it all to have enough liquid to try and keep it in suspension.

Then you would have to try and drink it before it sinks to the bottom again.

After reading this i put 25 grams of creatine in 200ml stirred it up and drank it. It mixes up fine in water.

After reading this i put 25 grams of creatine in 200ml stirred it up and drank it. It mixes up fine in water.

Did it dissolve or was it suspended in the water because you were stirring it like mad and then settled at the bottom once you stopped??