• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How does alchohol affect your training?

I'm talking about his photo, who suggested I was discussing the information?

So you think those who use bodybuilding poses in photos are tossers?

Am I correct in assuming that is your most muscular pose in your avatar?

Glass houses and all that.

calm down moons, it was done in jest. I choose not to drink, he may have made some valid points but theres no need to get uppity about it.

Arnold drank during his career. I personally didn't have any recovery problems after a big night when I drank because I didn't train on weekends. The reason I don't anymore is for
My health, plus the fact I hate hangovers!!

I have addressed Alot of the bullshit this guy speaks in another thread. Alot of his references say the opposite if the message he is trying to put across.

It is on here if someone wants to do a search.

But hey tell people something they want to here to promote your self in the industry, who would do that? I recon this guy has 6 phds

I'd say at least 10 n00bs, you're selling him short. Have you not seen his revolutionary way of eating? Why it's....revolutionary! And his clients! They don't look like holocaust survivors at all!

Alcohol will save your life...

Ingesting toxins are benefitial for you! let the truth be known.

However, alcohol also contributes to a healthier and disease-free life by protecting against alzheimers disease, metabolic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, the common cold, different types of cancers, depression and many other Western diseases. The list goes on and on.

For everyone of those studies im sure we can dig around to find the opposite...

Alcohol protects us from depression according to this above statement directly taken from th website...

WELL

If you read the study,

CONCLUSIONS: Light-moderate and moderate drinkers had less depression............

Wow he might be onto something?.. Oh wait he must of read the first sentence..

in the presence of stress than persons in other more extreme drinking categories. Moderate alcohol use may serve as a proxy for a spectrum of generally moderate behaviors that either attenuate the effect of stress on depression or suppress the effects of stress.

Wait so alcohol protects us from depression... But it is a depressant? And this study found the less you drink the LESS depression you have compared to those that drink more? Well that looks like the total opposite of what the article writer said.

I agree Iron it must be atleast 10!

Last edited:
calm down moons, it was done in jest. I choose not to drink, he may have made some valid points but theres no need to get uppity about it.

Was a pretty bad joke if it was even intended to be one.

Don't worry about me, just needed something to do for a few min before work yesterday really :D

I wouldn't mind looking like him, with a bit more bf %, though.