• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How is everyone?

TrentZor

Man i havent logged in here for freaken ages.

Been busy as hell with everything.

Recently opened up ptc sydenham and ptc canberra before that.

So im pretty busy.

powerlifting and strength in general is picking up momentum like a mofo.

In the first year i would have maybe 1 form check assessment from randoms every month.

Now im booked 5-6 sessions a week if not more.

Alot of people now are getting form checks before moving onto other forms of training or sports.

Lots of new faces at the moment. So i will be lurking around again as i have installed the forum app on my phone again.

P.s shrek we still need to catch up for steak.

Yeah for sure man. Give me a holler when you're available or do I have to book you in? [emoji4]

Last edited:
i thought when i saw PTC Sydenham had opened i thought that there was finally a PTC in the western suburbs of Melbourne :(

Going great Trent, competing in the 75s now, squatting 210, benching 120 and deadlifting 270

Shrek. - lol sorry bro. Its been crazy. But steak at the usual sounds good. Still same mobile number? If not pm me.

Oni - wtf man. Thats a great return on investment with the weight gain. Well done. Those deadlift numbers are world records at the recent gpc nationals

Dreadlift - i am buying the franchise name for ptc Newcastle in a few weeks time.
Watch this space. I had 30 people petition for one. Its crazy. most compete at my comps. Nothing like a ptc up that way either. So it looks good. I gotta let sydenham settle down first as its only 2 months old. Forecast for 18 months time ;)