• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How long are your workouts?

How long are your workouts?

• Total voters
About 1 hour 10 minutes including warm-ups really
Used to be nearer 2 hours on 5x5 though

Isnt is best to get ur workout done in 45-60 minutes because of lactic acid build up and all that other shit.. anyway i try my best to get it done in under 60 mins.

different days it will last shorter or longer. Ive also added some hiit at the end so that adds about 15 mins.

Back/bi day takes the longest as i make sure to warm up on deadlifts which takes 5-10 minutes. And deadlifts will take a little while.

I can get it all done in just under one hour if I dont dilly dally. Max 60 second rest in between sets.

Isnt is best to get ur workout done in 45-60 minutes because of lactic acid build up and all that other shit.. anyway i try my best to get it done in under 60 mins.

Might need to stop right away if lactic acid buildup is an issue.