• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

Who the **** said anything about one?

image0015h.jpg

If only you knew what you were doing to yourself...

For one he does know noobs he just doesn't care, second oli that was an awesome pick up from my setup, good work.

Energy drinks are $$$, unless you get them cheap from work?

Haven't found one that has had an effect on me either.

Energy drinks are $$$, unless you get them cheap from work?

Haven't found one that has had an effect on me either.

Im working 4-5 shifts a week so money these days is really irrelevant.

Mothers pretty good, i get jittery from it.

I drink about 4 cans of Mother per week, I don't drink coffee so I have one in the morning, they're quite tasty! Not 4 in 1 sitting though.... Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I remember a pre work out drink that me and Derka used to take quite often..

2 x cans of RedBull
2 x Berocca
3 x scoops of Nescafe.

Blend it and down it fast.
Combine with a cycle of sus and winny, and BOOM! no sleep, just killer sweats and shakes.

;)

That is craazy, I was a bit of a fan of red bull a little while ago. When i was drinking it always used to be Red Bull (sugarfree) and vodka but im stearing clear of that now. Well i try to anyway. A red bull every now and then isn't going to kill you.

gareer

This is my personal opinion and views.
Bare in mind the following :

I am 33 now - I have been involved in BB since I was 17, and in that time, I've been training semi-serious for atleast 12 of those years. Unlike certain people on here who've been training for 5 minutes, I am not going to judge or ridicule, or condone anything.

First things first :

1) I do use steroids. I have never said to anyone I don't. I don't come out and deny it to anyone. My reasons are my own, they will stay that way.

2) Yes, there are side affects, however, like anything out there, legal or not, there are people who get affected more or less, or not at all. We're all different in that regard.

3) Are they bad for me? probably. But so are mobile phones, speeding, too much sugar / salt / caffeine etc.

4) I have never encouraged ANYONE to take them. I was never forced in to taking steroids.

5) I cycle - only an idiot would stay on anything for a prolonged period.

6) I trained 'natural' for at least 5 years before trying anything.

7) I read up and got educated, and had a trusted peer guide me through every step.

8) I know my sources - IE not someone at Westfields on a Thursday nite in the carpark.

9) I have other prioroties which come before my steroid use. I don't sacrifice my mortgage or wife for the sake of getting my gear.

Most importaintly ..

Each to their own. If you chose to use gear, I would say do it for your own reasons. Read, talk, listen, and take in other peoples' experiences. Don't go in to it with a closed mind. Be humble and listen to the hard truth.

If you chose not to take gear, that's also your choice. Just cos you chose not to, there's no reason to preach to those who chose to.

And the finish off - steroids are not a short cut to anything. I'm sick of hearing that - it's ignorant. I diet hard, I train hard, I sacrifice. The gear just helps. It's amazing how people think they can jab a needle in their ass, go to bed, and wake up looking huge. Not gonna happen.

And like anything else - it all starts with the foundation.

That is craazy, I was a bit of a fan of red bull a little while ago. When i was drinking it always used to be Red Bull (sugarfree) and vodka but im stearing clear of that now. Well i try to anyway. A red bull every now and then isn't going to kill you.

gareer

lol - it was a joke, hence the wink.
Energy drinks - not really my thing, but each to their own.

lol - it was a joke, hence the wink.
Energy drinks - not really my thing, but each to their own.

Haha yeh, wasnt just you, four energy drinks at one go by Oli is pretty intense as well but ive been there. And Marzz, all the stuff above that you said is very true. I've considered steroids but I would only truly ever look into it if i was completely satisfied intellectually that I knew what i was doing and had another informed person that I could speak to about it, and if I'd almost reached my limits of natural growth. Thankyou for proving that people who do take steroids can have their priorities in order.

Gareer

I am 33 now - I have been involved in BB since I was 17, and in that time, I've been training semi-serious for atleast 12 of those years. Unlike certain people on here who've been training for 5 minutes, I am not going to judge or ridicule, or condone anything.

First things first :

1) I do use steroids. I have never said to anyone I don't. I don't come out and deny it to anyone. My reasons are my own, they will stay that way.

2) Yes, there are side affects, however, like anything out there, legal or not, there are people who get affected more or less, or not at all. We're all different in that regard.

3) Are they bad for me? probably. But so are mobile phones, speeding, too much sugar / salt / caffeine etc.

4) I have never encouraged ANYONE to take them. I was never forced in to taking steroids.

5) I cycle - only an idiot would stay on anything for a prolonged period.

6) I trained 'natural' for at least 5 years before trying anything.

7) I read up and got educated, and had a trusted peer guide me through every step.

8) I know my sources - IE not someone at Westfields on a Thursday nite in the carpark.

9) I have other prioroties which come before my steroid use. I don't sacrifice my mortgage or wife for the sake of getting my gear.

Most importaintly ..

Each to their own. If you chose to use gear, I would say do it for your own reasons. Read, talk, listen, and take in other peoples' experiences. Don't go in to it with a closed mind. Be humble and listen to the hard truth.

If you chose not to take gear, that's also your choice. Just cos you chose not to, there's no reason to preach to those who chose to.

And the finish off - steroids are not a short cut to anything. I'm sick of hearing that - it's ignorant. I diet hard, I train hard, I sacrifice. The gear just helps. It's amazing how people think they can jab a needle in their ass, go to bed, and wake up looking huge. Not gonna happen.

And like anything else - it all starts with the foundation.

Shit long time to be training..

Whats your best lifts?

It's a long time sure, but I still love it. Actually, I find now I'm happily married, and not under pressure of any type, it's more enjoyable.
BB is one thing I've always been above average at, and thanks to God, and genetics, things like back, chest, shoulders leg have always been easy to get size on. I believe everyone is excelent at one thing in their life, and for me, it's BB.

Max lifts - not sure mate - never really got in to that as such.
Chest has always hovered about the 120, curls about 40, shoulder press about 100, leg press about 400 etc. I prefer in most cases to go relatively safe, with full range of motion, and proper technique, rather than 1 killer life, and bust my ass!

I am 33 now - I have been involved in BB since I was 17, and in that time, I've been training semi-serious for atleast 12 of those years. Unlike certain people on here who've been training for 5 minutes,
I stopped reading there.
You, my friend are ignorant.

I remember a pre work out drink that me and Derka used to take quite often..

2 x cans of RedBull
2 x Berocca
3 x scoops of Nescafe.

Blend it and down it fast.
Combine with a cycle of sus and winny, and BOOM! no sleep, just killer sweats and shakes.

;)

:eek:LOL!!!!!!

Marzz, this is off topic but while I've got you here I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind. The world cup, can I or can I not watch it on my usual SBS channel. You see, I don't watch TV except for major events like this. People are talking to me about SBS1 and SBS2 etc!!! I have a normal analog TV and would like to know from you if that is good enough to watch the cup...even if it's replayed shortly after the match is over?

Thank you.

Fadi.

Last edited:
LOL, SBS Fadi :p

I came to see what you wrote because I thought it may have been to calm people down on saying that they use......

And then I see a question about tv hahahahahaha

Honestly Fadi, I was laughing hard, Cheers!

I too had a giggle. Fadi they are going to turn analogue TV off in the next few years so maybe its time to treat yourself anyway... If not Sticky is a big fan of yours and might even shout you one.

Marzz I like your strong point of view not that I agree with it 100%. How many cycles of steroids have you taken?