• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

Ah seriuosly guys, you are solid GEMS! Some tell me to buy a top box to make things digital. You guys are really inspirational, I'm blessed to have you as friends, really I am!

Fadi.

Fadi - yes I thought it was normal SBS that had the World Cup, isn't that 3?

Shrek - it was tongue in Shrek, not directed at one person in particular.
I like how you refer to me as friend, I'm quite touched.
On more thing - if you wanna go the hero route - do it on PM.
I dont doubt for one minute you dislike me - not that I care really, but I know you bait me to get a response, which I won't.

Gaucho - Cycle is usually about 6 weeks, once or twice a year. I took some time away tho, due to personal / family reasons, so I didn't do anything.

Depending where you go - there's more or less people using gear. The place I go at nite - not many at all - less than 10 I would say.
The place I train at lunch, probably a greater number.

Last edited:
I remember when SBS used to be very grainy and hard to see, now they (SBS) are showing the WC in full HD!

I remember when SBS used to be very grainy and hard to see, now they (SBS) are showing the WC in full HD!

Yes you're right, I remember that too. But I've got a feeling that you're one up on me with the HD technology, I just have your normal (normal)! Now that my 4 girls have grown up a bit, I'm more inclined to buy something worth while (something that doesn't get wrecked easily by little hands).

Can't wait till that kick off whistle blows...

Fadi.

Last edited:
hahah yes, but I had to wait till we got married, and got the new house.
Then my lovely wife let me get the big plasma to go in the theatre room.
It's my own little retreat, which she ends up taking over! LOL

Small correction. Theatres DONT have plastic in front of the screen, so its not a Theatre room lol....just joking...but seriously, would you not ask for your money back if there was a plastic screen at your local theatre?

I have a Theatre room at home, a dedicated one, and I dont agree that because someone has a large telly in a room they call it a Theatre room.

Its like putting bikes and treadmills for hamsters in a room and calling it a gym.

Have I gone off topic enough lol

Enjoy the WC everyone, I'm hedging my bets.

Greek background, born in Australia, married a Pom, surely ONE of them will do well.

LOL . I dont think the builders can call it a 'sort of, but not really home theatre room' on their brochures!

Greece = no.
Australia = no, but it would be nice.
England = no chance in hell lol.

Yeah I know, but people tell me they have a home theatre, then they come round lol.

It kind of changes the definition.

For the record, the WC starts tomorrow, I'm barracking for..............

CARLTON

I would have asked the question: who has the best goal keeper? But the latest I heard was that few physicist got together and designed some dimples on this WC ball so as to make it really bend whilst blasting through the air.

I reckon who ever can master the new ball would be the team to have the greatest chance at winning the big ONE! We may all be surprised this time round!

Fadi.

I believe technically theatre is for the live performances and a cinema is for motion pictures.
So hats off to you PTC for having a real theatre! :p

I assume you have a blue ray and a projector with a higher resolution than 1080p projected onto a real screen to justify all this plasma/LCD hating? :p
Although even if you have a crummy projector setup it's still 50x better than my standard ol' telly lol.

I don't know what any of this has to do with steroids though...

It was all my fault Stralian, I saw Marzz's name and automatically thought soccer...and here we are few posts later. Sorry for the derailment everyone!

Fadi.

No worries Fadi...I don't know what Marzz has to do with soccer either :p

man god i hate people POST WHORING/Hijacking threads.. They should be banned!!

/ceffo hides behind a rock and waits for the return fire