• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I need help? Protein Powder

CrikeyRob

Hi Everyone,

I am closing down a protein business and have a heap of protein to liquidate. The last thing i want to do is highjack the forum but this is a legitimate request for help and will possibly benefit you all with stock going out at cost (and in some cases) below cost. This is not me profitering as I am loosing money in this whole process.

Have a look at the following link to a brochure which details the pricing of all of our products.

http://www.proteinexpress.com.au/ebay/ProteinClearance2.jpg

• 20 kg Whey Concentrate Unflavoured ___SOLD OUT____
  • 20 kg Whey Isolate Unflavoured $300.00 REDUCED UNDER COST
  • 2kg Hardcore Blend -Chocolate/Vanilla or Iced Coffee $35.00,
  • 2kg Hardcore Concentrate - Chocolate/Vanilla or Iced Coffee $40.00,
  • 2kg Hardcore Isolate - Chocolate, Vanilla or Chocolate $50.00
  • 2kg Whey Concentrate - Unflavoured $30.00,
  • 2kg Whey Isolate Unflavoured $45.00
  • 3kg Hardcore Blend -Chocolate/Vanilla or Iced Coffee$45.00
  • 3kg Hardcore Concentrate -Chocolate/Vanilla or Iced Coffee $50.00
  • 3kg Hardcore Isolate -Chocolate/Vanilla or Iced Coffee $70.00
  • 3kg Whey Concentrate Unflavoured ___ SOLD OUT___
  • 3kg Whey Isolate Unflavoured ___SOLD OUT___
Delivery can be arranged but product would then need to be purchased online by going to eBay Australia Shop - PROTEIN EXPRESS AUSTRALIA: Protein Powder, Supplements, Cheap

If you know of any other ways for me to clear off my current stock please give me a PM.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Shrek,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. From looking at the forum i notice you are quite active and I hope you can assist me sell the remaining stock? To answer your question, the vanilla flavouring we use is sourced in bulk mixed with an icing sugar filler. We found that the madagascan vanilla bean extract gave the best taste and mixability so had to incorporate the icing sugar component. You will notice that it only consists of 3% (30g throughout each 1kg of product) and is only in our Vanilla flavoured product.

Thanks again for the interest and question.

Cheers,

Rob

Thanks Shrek.

Could you forward the below message to one of your members "Totalstrenth" as I can't reply to his PM due to the fact i haven't posted more than 10 times?

Dear TotalStrength,

I do have 3 x 20kg Bags left and would offer a 20kg bag for $300 +$30 postage to North Sydney. Email me at robert@proteinexpress.com.au if you are interested.

Cheers,

Rob