• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I need your votes

lol No. I was commenting on your 'wheels' (your legs) you have some really nice definition happening there (quads and calves), you should be very proud of that, you've come a long way!

Wow, a bb'ing comp next year? Now that's quite the goal to have! I wish you'd visit us more often so we're able to track your progress and see the amazing changes you continue to go through?

Regardless, great job and keep it up, sounds like you have some terrific goals and great commitment, to yourself and your body. Inspirational. Thank you for sharing with us :)

I do plan on updating on this site and keeping people updated on how I'm going . So don't worry bella , thank you on the wheels lol thats what you get when you have walk up 120 steps everyday 50 times lol a day

I do plan on updating on this site and keeping people updated on how I'm going . So don't worry bella , thank you on the wheels lol thats what you get when you have walk up 120 steps everyday 50 times lol a day

120 steps 50 times per day will help! :eek: lol You should have entered our July calf challenge! ;)

Good work, look very forward to reading your progress here too Aussie!

That's fine she done fantastic

Nothing to do with this thread either, she posted on Proraw a few days ago...your effort is a top one and you prob dont care too much about the comp, but your overall health and wellbeing is a win straight up :)

Nothing to do with this thread either, she posted on Proraw a few days ago...your effort is a top one and you prob dont care too much about the comp, but your overall health and wellbeing is a win straight up :)

Thanks mate , I do care about the comp be course I gave my all for 12 weeks I'll like to make the top 30 :)

Would be different if he kept a training log here of his transformation.

Same as all the others that come on here and start a thread showing thier great transflrmation fishing for compliments like our friend Jimmy and the skinny guy with the tats.

<3

Ps. Goodwork bloke.

I just re-read that. I dont fish for compliments lol. I take back my <3 and replace it with a : (

Last edited:
Nice,

i would have voted for you if i hadn't have already voted on it unfortuanetly.