• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you could visist anywhere in the world

What other adventures have you had that are worth telling bella?

lol

Ohhhh too many Alpha! 14 years worth of globetrotting, through many interesting places has gifted me many stories and I share them often, most of them are highly amusing, but perhaps not for this thread? lol

Here's a quick one.

Bella at 19, slim, curvaceous, big busted (it's a curse) bought a one way ticket to Europe, I had made my way through Asia and ended up in the Middle East for a 3 month sojourn on my way to London.

In Dubai, it was stinking hot 46 degree's - so Bella, in her infinite wisdom, puts on a Rolling Stones t-shit (White with the red lips across the front and it was SKIN tight!) and a little denim skirt, thongs for the feet.
Back then, I smoked occasionally and I can still remember the gasp from the locals as I stood in the centre of the market square, in my skin tight t-shirt, boobs blooming, short skirt on (showing WAYYYYY too much skin apparently) and lighting that cigarette, for all the world to see.:eek:

Women in burqua's surrounded me and hissed at me. The men all wore sleazy smirks and babbled to eachother. The young children spat on my feet. lol

I was rescued (thankfully) by a beautiful little Indian man, called 'Omeer' - who grabbed my arm and ushered me away from the market place and the crowds. Once he had me in a quiet street (and yes, I thought he was about to rape or murder me) lol - He turned to face me, his face enraged, unable to speak he was seething with anger and admonished me in sing song english "young lady, they hiss because you look like one of us, and yet your lady parts are out for all to see, the men want to ravish you, the women want to kill you and you lit a cigarette in public????!!!!! This is unheard of for a woman to do with her mouth in a public place! Where the hell do you come from?"

lololol I couldn't stop laughing. To me, such an archaic response to femininity and smoking? WTF! But Omeer stayed with me and was my guide throughout the Middle East for my entire 3 months. Bella gave up smoking in Saudi Arabia and learnt to cover herself adequately, so the men wouldn't feel compelled to rape me in the streets lol

Before I left Paris at 25, I went back to Dubai to visit Omeer and his wife and their 2 beautiful children. When I arrived at their compound home, he introduced me to his children as "The western woman who single handedly kicked off the Middle Easts sexual revolution" lololol

Omeer has been telling that story for years now, Bella is the legendary foreigner who looked so much like them, but who outrageously, had massive bazoonga's and legs on display in an open market place :eek: and the gall, to light a cigarette in the street and suck that smoke down with lips that were built for kissing - apparently all too sexual for the men and women of Dubai, on that verrrry hot April afternoon back in 1996....

Good times. lol

If only they knew what I later got up to in Amsterdam and Paris! :D

Greek Islands, Spain, Bora Bora.

I'd love to go to a very secluded tropical island and just chillax away from the rat race.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. I want to go back to Canada and gorge myself on butter tarts. Every freaking day of the trip. Yeah baby! :)

Why don't you go one better and gorge yourself in France on buttered pastries.

Ive never eaten so many pastries or drunk so much wine in my life.

dont know where but the most remote isolated place , get away from all human evidence , smoke a large joint and walk around

:D

3421d1338442429-if-you-could-visist-anywhere-world-photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'd so do it for the experience, you would get a wise kick up the arse from mrs mother nature though! That place is hostile!

That's the idea mate. Although -60C will be interesting..
(from what I hear... & 24hr darkness.)

I remember when I was in the Yukon and a storm
came in... Couldn't see my out stretched hand in front of me.

Solution? Sit down and wait it out... Lucky I had a guide...:eek:

lol

Ohhhh too many Alpha! 14 years worth of globetrotting, through many interesting places has gifted me many stories and I share them often, most of them are highly amusing, but perhaps not for this thread? lol

Here's a quick one.

Bella at 19, slim, curvaceous, big busted (it's a curse) bought a one way ticket to Europe, I had made my way through Asia and ended up in the Middle East for a 3 month sojourn on my way to London.

In Dubai, it was stinking hot 46 degree's - so Bella, in her infinite wisdom, puts on a Rolling Stones t-shit (White with the red lips across the front and it was SKIN tight!) and a little denim skirt, thongs for the feet.
Back then, I smoked occasionally and I can still remember the gasp from the locals as I stood in the centre of the market square, in my skin tight t-shirt, boobs blooming, short skirt on (showing WAYYYYY too much skin apparently) and lighting that cigarette, for all the world to see.:eek:

Women in burqua's surrounded me and hissed at me. The men all wore sleazy smirks and babbled to eachother. The young children spat on my feet. lol

I was rescued (thankfully) by a beautiful little Indian man, called 'Omeer' - who grabbed my arm and ushered me away from the market place and the crowds. Once he had me in a quiet street (and yes, I thought he was about to rape or murder me) lol - He turned to face me, his face enraged, unable to speak he was seething with anger and admonished me in sing song english "young lady, they hiss because you look like one of us, and yet your lady parts are out for all to see, the men want to ravish you, the women want to kill you and you lit a cigarette in public????!!!!! This is unheard of for a woman to do with her mouth in a public place! Where the hell do you come from?"

lololol I couldn't stop laughing. To me, such an archaic response to femininity and smoking? WTF! But Omeer stayed with me and was my guide throughout the Middle East for my entire 3 months. Bella gave up smoking in Saudi Arabia and learnt to cover herself adequately, so the men wouldn't feel compelled to rape me in the streets lol

Before I left Paris at 25, I went back to Dubai to visit Omeer and his wife and their 2 beautiful children. When I arrived at their compound home, he introduced me to his children as "The western woman who single handedly kicked off the Middle Easts sexual revolution" lololol

Omeer has been telling that story for years now, Bella is the legendary foreigner who looked so much like them, but who outrageously, had massive bazoonga's and legs on display in an open market place :eek: and the gall, to light a cigarette in the street and suck that smoke down with lips that were built for kissing - apparently all too sexual for the men and women of Dubai, on that verrrry hot April afternoon back in 1996....

Good times. lol

If only they knew what I later got up to in Amsterdam and Paris! :D

Do you still have contact with all the people you met on your adventures?

Do you still have contact with all the people you met on your adventures?

Alot of them, yes :)

Omeer's son, came to Canada to study and lived with me for 4 months.

And many others I met along the way have visited or sent relatives to visit me. Sophie is named after a beautiful old friend who was like a mother to me during my two years in Paris...I am connected to all of them, somehow, in some way.

I won't ever be a wealthy person, but travelling has gifted me a very rich heart :)

Could of fooled me with all the palces you've been! Lol

It's easy to travel once you start Jaz. I bought a one way ticket at 19 and had saved $15,000.

I have an EU passport, Canadian passport and Oz passport - so those graces allowed me to work all over Europe, I was sent to work in NY for two years, with my London head office, so I had a green card too - and then I moved to Canada, Sophie's father was Canadian, so I was given the freedom to work there too.

So money earned along the way, allows you to travel very extensively. I have been very lucky and was very committed to being a gypsy of the world. There's still so much to see! ;)