• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I'm not affectionate

Sounds like he might feel you two are in a rut, could be trying to kick things back into honeymoon period for a change?
I personally reckon men like to touch and be touched in a relationship, women prefer to talk (too much) lol

i think you are onto something here.....lol

I even put out tonight despite being awake since 0530hrs lol! We are on opposite shifts for the next few days now ;-)

This can make all the difference. Sometimes the man needs more sex, for most married guys with kids 2-3 times a week would be heaven, I would be stoked with twice a week:rolleyes:

When you work out the long term solution to this problem, please let me in on it lol. My husband works shifts and I feel like I live in my house alone with my dogs, so when he comes home and wants to do things his way, i get a bit cranky lol. I also have been told regularly I am not very affectionate and usually very bossy lol. We do the whole seperate bed thing due to his snoring, but even after solving that we just both prefer our own beds (erm might have to do with me having 3 dogs in my bed lol)

Anyway, sometimes I think I'm probably gonna get my ass divorced soon enough, but I am finding it really hard to change my ways.......... :confused::)

Definitely on a roller coaster towards a divorce, seperate beds is pretty much the last straw IMO. Unless there is an adjoining door that gets used a few times a week for sexual liaisons:)

When you work out the long term solution to this problem, please let me in on it lol. My husband works shifts and I feel like I live in my house alone with my dogs, so when he comes home and wants to do things his way, i get a bit cranky lol. I also have been told regularly I am not very affectionate and usually very bossy lol. We do the whole seperate bed thing due to his snoring, but even after solving that we just both prefer our own beds (erm might have to do with me having 3 dogs in my bed lol)

Anyway, sometimes I think I'm probably gonna get my ass divorced soon enough, but I am finding it really hard to change my ways.......... :confused::)

3 dogs in the bed. That is fucking feral.

My little dog sleeps in the bed.
Has a bath once a week, but is a strictly indoors dog due to degenerative disk disease.
Cleaner than most people I know!

Oh yeah every fucker thinks their dog is clean. Give the dog 5 seconds alone and they are eating their own shit.

Pets in the bed is a deal breaker for me.

As is people that let dogs lick their face. These people are fucked in the head.

Animals stay outside.

Oh yeah every fucker thinks their dog is clean. Give the dog 5 seconds alone and they are eating their own shit.

Pets in the bed is a deal breaker for me.

As is people that let dogs lick their face. These people are fucked in the head.

Animals stay outside.

Spoken like a true farmer....

Yeah no way do dogs belong on the bed, I can handle em inside and quite like em inside but no on the fuckin beds....

Lack of communication is the biggest relationship killer. And kids can certainly add to the stress. Kids can also make a partner jealous if one parent is overly doting of them. I babysit my little nephew once a month so my sister and husband con go out for the night. They only go out for a few hours but come back with smiles on their faces.

It does seem strange your husband brings it up now, after 7yrs together. And the separate bed thing is not a good sign. Getting his snoring under control and back into the same marital bed will probably go a long way to resolving many issues.

Any relationship is hard work. Well, the ones worth fighting for are. The fact you are here asking strangers for advise shows you love and care for him.

I always miss my woman when i am away for anything.. going to work, her going to work or whatever.. i like to welcome her home with a big log hug at the door and a hard kiss, spend a few minutes doing both before we get on with dinner etc.

It can be hard to change but it is worth it

....creepy :) glad to see your ok. In our management meeting [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; was worried about you.

How's things anyway?

Head Kunce?? Has he gone all soft? :p

I've just been plugging away quietly and consistently (and absolutely hooked on this sh!t now!!).

How are you doing?

I always miss my woman when i am away for anything.. going to work, her going to work or whatever.. i like to welcome her home with a big log hug at the door and a hard kiss, spend a few minutes doing both before we get on with dinner etc.

It can be hard to change but it is worth it

Ok???

What's a log hug?