• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

In a pickle..advice needed.

M@YHEM

So I've been offered a bit of cash to to some posing for a hens night. As part of their night they need someone to model so they can draw/paint some nakedness.

I only have two weeks until 'D' day.

My pickle is what to do, if anything with body composition. Will two weeks make any noticeable difference, or am I wasting effort.

Currently at 13% and have just come up from 12 weeks ago @ 10% completing a 20 week cut.

Options:

a) Continue as is on 3000cal +-?

b) Cut cals to 2600 for one week and then 2300 for the last week?

c) Cut cals 2300 for the two weeks and hope for the best? Ill bump calls back up to 3000 for the 2 days prior to the event.

Considering a super low fat cut.

Take the cash, pay some jacked kunce 50% of that cash to do it. You keep your 50% and keep smashing cals :D

Make sure you've wiped your bum properly.

Keep the calories low,bust your nut in the gym then pig out on carbs the day before the big night

Both good advices!

a> Darkoz has hit upon a winning formula. Suck out as much moisture, drop as much as you can and eat enough carbs the night before to puff out a bit.

b> Booty loving kunce has hit on another simple yet often overlooked point when trying to impress a gal/bunch of gals when stripping down to ones G-string. Wipe in BOTH directions after your last boris leading up to said event. May even be worth investing in some moisturised wipes/baby wipes (I think [MENTION=1719]whitty[/MENTION]; uses nothing but these when cleaning his date)

Other than that, good luck man! Wish I a bod worthy of such an event so you must be doing something right dude.

Faarrking LOLs.. you kunce crack me up..

Some solid advices from all, as I would expect nothing less from the level of knowledge here :)

@L.P.S; Ill be sure to keep this in mind.
@Darkoz ; heated and low lighting will be a must
@Neddysmith ; @Shrek ; clean shaven year round but a dark glow will be applied the night before. A tan has got to add at least 10lb...right? Ill get a hair cut too that always seems to add a few lb
@Jungman ; not sure what to do with these advices..lol
@Mackie ; and miss a night of being objectified by a group of tipsy young ladies...I think not..:eek:
@Test-E ; moisture wipes on there way.

Day ONE

Managed to hit 2300 cal with no problems. 212c 75f 185p: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/SUB_7?date=2014-04-28 Only time I struggled was between breakfast and lunch so I smashed about 500ml of water and got on with it. Oh and the potato and oil for dinner is home made chips.

Last edited:
Don't Male Strippers wear a cock ring to keep half a chub? Might pay to make an investment.

[MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]; I was joking about this with my wife the other day. I may secretly go and grab one just in case its a cool night. With my luck I'd get it stuck on and become an amputee.
@BrisVegasGhost ; lol cheers for the offer.. maybe this could be the beginning of a very lucrative business adventure.

Last edited:
Last edited: