• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

In need of EAA, Whey, Creatine and?

Seaturtle

Hey guys, I'm a traveller from Perth stuck in Perth for 3 months.

I need to lose fat and ad up some muscles. Yes, I know.

I have very limited internet access so I'll rely on you guys and your collective knowledge.

I need EAA before working out and Creatine. I'm a bit paranoid so I'll avoid any of those Pre-workout stuff. Also normal Whey (WPC) to add up the protein grams.

Prio 1 is TASTE!!! Gotta be straw- or raspberry. Need about 4kg Whey, 250-500gram Creatine and 750g EAA. Well, about 3 months worht of everything.

What and Where should i buy this stuff? 11 min till logoff >SSS

love

i got back on my laptop sitting outside, freaking freeezing.

Yeah i guess, they 're still expensive to what i'm used to anyways. soo you think i should get the creatine, eaa, and whey all separate? I've seen these amino blends and protein blends, whey/cassein or w/e.

so the stuff on bn tastes gooood?

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA's) - 250g
250G CREATINE
MONOHYDRATE - 250GWPC
$139.00

that is quite the feast now. do i get value and taste for my money? i'll buy it tomorrow if you say so.

theres no cheaper way, a blend with eaa and craetine``?

sry forgot to mention, i wont be training on a empty stomach, is eaa still necessary or whey is just fine?

If you need an EAA supplements which is extremely pure whilst being flavoured - Recover X which I formulate for Bioflex is very hard to beat.

I believe we have this tasting very good in raspberry, orange or lime and given the next pure product on the market is down at about 75% aminos, Recover X kills it.
I am actually amazed we have it tasting so good given 98% of the product is aminos, the blend of EAA's is IMO absolutely optimal and the extra conditional aminos work well in the mix.

www.bioflexnutrition.com.au and if you use the "AusBB" discount code you will receive 10% off.
If you order this before 3pm, you should receive it the next business day.

In terms of the other products, you can also buy these from us at Bioflex, however my other brand - Bulk Nutrients provides these.

You will get the same service in terms of fast delivery, however there if you want flavoured EAA's you will have toi buy the EAA's and flavouring seperately and it won't taste anything like Recover X.